• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol.. how far back are you going bro?
    Froot Loops said going back 40 years, Reed Larson was on the team in 1986

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Ericsson is better than Chiasson was, Ericsson's big problem was the contract and being thrust into having to play top pair minutes.
      What in the world are you smoking? Ericsson is better than Chiasson? Do you realize how little Ericsson has produced? He's f'ing terrible.

His highest goal production - 4 goals
      Most assists in a year - 12 assists
      Most points in a season - 15 points

Steve Chiasson -

Goals - 14
      Assist - 50
      Points - 62

Ericsson was ok last year but several years in a row he was statistically one of the worst defensemen in the league. He's not worth a shit on offense, he's not good in his own zone and he doesn't have a good breakout pass. The only reason he's still on the team is because they can't do anything else with him. He's a turd.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Froot Loops said going back 40 years, Reed Larson was on the team in 1986
        Froot wasn't watching very closely that year.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• ha ha I dont think hes watching closely ever, putting Ericsson on that list

planet of the apes laughing GIF

Comment

• Larson wasn't drafted in the last 40 years Jad. Read up. I certainly remember him jackass.

Regarding Ericsson, Jad has a massive boulder up his perennially tight sphincter regarding Ericsson.
            Last edited by froot loops; April 24, 2019, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Ericsson showed some promise early but he never did anything with it. Good old Kenny handing out lifetime contract while eating paint chips.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Regarding Ericsson, Jad has a massive Boulder up his perennially tight sphincter
                Yup and when I finally push it out I'll name it Jonathan Ericsson because that piece of shit will resemble Ericsson on ice performance.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Next up Jad will bring up Red Kelly as a defenseman the Wings developed.

Comment

• I didn't bring up Larson but I see you changing the subject on Ericsson being an amazing player (for the other team)
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I certainly never said he was an amazing player.

Comment

• Holland to Edmonton - Couldn't even wait for the Seattle GM job to open up! lol

Comment

• being clutch jonathan toews GIF

Comment

• Hopefully they trade for Ericsson and Abdlekader. Its paramount for their franchise
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• LOL ---- Froot Loops is like NO!! We need Ericsson!

Comment

• GIF by Dianna McDougall

Comment

Working...
                                X