Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• Helen St James is on suicide watch

Comment

• Good hire for the Oilers

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Ken Holland is finally done ruining the Red Wings.

Comment

• Comment

• Yes they have McDavid and Draisaitl. They also have no Cap space (almost as bad as the Wings) not exactly Holland's forte, good luck with that.

Last edited by WingsFan; May 5, 2019, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Yeah Edmonton did well in getting Holland for years they have had talent but have been rudderless.

Comment

• Any chance Stevie can arrange a trade with Holland for his boy Eriksson ?
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hells yeah
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• Any chance Stevie can arrange a trade with Holland for his boy Eriksson ?
                              ha ha And - Helm, Abdelkader, Glendening, DeKeyser too!

Comment

• https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl...lers-1.5125815

Comment

Working...
                                X