Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I seen the Russian 5 - must watch for Red Wings fans, Holland (had a few takes) but it shows, he really had nothing to do with getting them here.

Comment

• I met Joe Kocur at a bar once he was very friendly considering had had a half dozen 'Puck Buddys' around him begging to suck his dick (giving me dirty looks, for butting in) . I was stupid enough to ask him how his hand was doing, but he took it well. He was there with Harold Snepsts who is the coolest down to earth guy ever, he had an empty seat at the bar next to him and we had a few beers together.

Probert was in rehab once at Maple Grove in West Bloomfield with my xwife ( I not even sure if she was 20 years old at the time).

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Part 3

Comment

• Stevie Y's trade. Not a blockbuster but a decent move

Detroit
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sounds like an ideal 3rd/4th line forward. Read that they gave him a 1 yr 1.05M contract
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                  Sounds like an ideal 3rd/4th line forward. Read that they gave him a 1 yr 1.05M contract
                  I like hearing that he was considered to be a 1st round talent. Sounds like lots of upside. He has decent size to him and playing with that edge will be perfect on those hustle lines.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Kronwell makes it official and retires. I think its the right move. Probably the last guy I have a ton of respect for from the good teams we had. He put his body out there on the line every shift.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Stevie Y's trade. Not a blockbuster but a decent move

Detroit
                      Erne sounds like he had Drapers hands and tenacity with Maltbys grit.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Kenny gets one of his boys back.... Oilers signed free agent Riley Sheahan to a one-year contract. Wait... one year? That's it? Not 7 years at 5+ million per?
                        Last edited by WingsFan; September 8, 2019, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Wait... one year? That's it? Not 7 years at 5+ million per?
                          HA!!!

Oh man that's a classic right there.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• lmao I posted that just for you!!

Comment

• I can't believe Sheahan is even still around. He's terrible
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X