No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok seriously, WTF is with this team losing so many shoot outs??? It's like the twilight zone in this mf'er!!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Did Cleary score?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• No but Brunner had 2 goals on Tuesday
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• in the NHL?
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Wings have lost 11 pts in shootouts.

Not good.

Wazzzz up wit Howard?????

Ozzie went on a binge after he signed a big contract too.

Comment

• It's not Howard. The Wings aren't scoring any goals.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                It's not Howard. The Wings aren't scoring any goals.
                Brunner is a goal scorer
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Never forget Brunner!

Comment

• Hmmmmmm.

Heard Howard has a knee problem and likely out a month or more.

Comment

• umm, what happened to that old ANA V DET vibe? ANA coasts 5-2 at the Joe
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The real question is, what happened to the Wings?

They are God Awful!

Comment

• I don't know if this has already been mentioned but did anybody catch the HBO 24/7 Road to the Winter Classic episode? Some terrific behind the scenes stuff on the Wings (and also Maple Leafs)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Zayi6gxJM"]HBO 24/7 - Detroit Red Wings - Toronto Maple Leafs Road to the Winter Classic 2014 Premiere - YouTube[/ame]
                          Last edited by Niffla; December 18, 2013, 11:10 AM.
                          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                            I don't know if this has already been mentioned but did anybody catch the HBO 24/7 Road to the Winter Classic episode? Some terrific behind the scenes stuff on the Wings (and also Maple Leafs)

HBO 24/7 - Detroit Red Wings - Toronto Maple Leafs Road to the Winter Classic 2014 Premiere - YouTube
                            Caught a part of it. It was interesting and I hope to see it all. This outdoor game is much more interesting than a game at the Joe this year.
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• It's really good stuff. Highly recommend any Wings fan to check it out. It's made by the same HBO crew who does Hard Knocks and their other 24/7 series that cover HBO boxing PPVs.

Anybody who has HBO can catch it there or On Demand. If not click the vid here and just start it up...I'm guessing anyone who starts it will end up watching it. Very entertaining stuff.

By the way Liv Schreiber -- has to be the best narrarator alive today. Dude does such a great job.
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• This is more fighting than Gretzky or Mario had over the course of their careers

[ame="http://youtu.be/wJmJcHOrwGs"]YouTube (Short URL)[/ame]
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X