No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While true, he's more deserving than that rat on a stick Bettman.

Comment

• Yeah, I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw Bettman's name scroll across the screen.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I'm mostly a fair-weathered Wings fan - I pay attention when they are good. I tried to play hockey, but to quote Maureen Gerke in the 4th grade, "geez you skate like shit." I do think the draft looks promising. Btw, Osgood was the goalie for a minor league team in Seattle when I lived there in the 90s. Went to see him many times. He owned the league.

Comment

• Bettman making the hall is a joke.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You can think less of Osgood because of his milquetoast personality when playing or his willingness to be the third wheel hanging out with Draper and Mac but..........

His numbers are qualifying, he has multiple cup victories, and will kick the opposing goalies ass if they skate over the red line.

What more can you ask of a goalie?
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Well, I personally think that the Hall opened the door to far too many goalies, is what I would say. The only locks of the last "generation" were Hasek, Brodeur, and Roy. It won't be a crime if Osgood makes it one day... but it won't be a crime if he misses the cut either.

Comment

• Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Holland back at it again signing senior citizens

Comment

• It does suck that we can't develop another young guy behind Howard. They put all their cards in Petr Mrazek and there's no one else ready to step up. The Bernier signing for the upcoming year is fine but 3 years is terrible.

I'm not sure why Holland still has a job. On paper he had a nice draft but giving him a multi year contract to keep screwing this franchise up is dumb.
                        Last edited by jaadam4; July 1, 2018, 01:43 PM.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Jeff Moss is reporting Hank is done

Conveniently for the Wings, this medical condition will allow them to bury Zetterberg on Long Term Injured Reserve (LTIR) along with his fellow countrymen Johan FranzenPavel Datsyuk

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I think you are right (for a change) Jaadam.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X