Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I have no idea why in the crap Abby is playing as much as he is. Dude is a 3rd or 4th liner.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I have no idea why in the crap Abby is playing as much as he is. Dude is a 3rd or 4th liner.
        "It's a man's league." ~ Ken "I Shoulda Been Fired Years Ago" Holland.

Comment

• Sounds about right
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Quenneville is out in Chicago:

Visit ESPN for NHL live scores, video highlights and latest news. Stream exclusive ESPN+ games and play Fantasy Hockey.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• https://therussianfive.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I don't buy in to letting the players think it is a good idea to lose ever.

The young guys are skating with pride and want to show their worth in the league.

This is not a bad thing.

While getting the pick of the litter always has value, I value the mindset in the locker room better.

No matter where they draft, they will get a good player that will contribute eventually. Wings are another team that rookies rarely make the team their first year.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• No Jack Hughes is better than the mood in the locker room in February 2019. He'll make the team if they get him, you haven't seen rookies make the team lately because they haven't had that type of talent. That's a big reason why they are one of the worst teams in the league.

Comment

• Not saying he would not make the team better. Saying it is not a good idea for players to think it is OK to go out and not give their best every night.

.....and Larkin is not very good either that is why he had to sit a year also, right?
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Larkin didn't sit a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X