No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least the 62 win Wing team went down to a legit team in the Avalanche in the conference finals. CBJ destroyed this Lightning team.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• Where are these rumors?

Comment

• Comment

• Seems like the rumors are true:

The Detroit Red Wings have announced a news conference for 3 p.m. today with owner Chris Ilitch, general manager Ken Holland ... and Steve Yzerman.

"We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• YES!!!!!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Captain is coming back on 4/19/19. Seems appropriate.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Ha! Great point
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I hope he does well. He is a legend here and would be great story if he returns the team to glory.
                        I'm a poet and didn't even know it ????

Comment

• If this has been in the works for awhile, I'm sure the Wings organization ran the Blashill extension by him. We'll never know that for sure but that seems likely. I think Blashill was a good coach for the Wings this year, I had my doubts early in his tenure but his message has been getting across as the makeup of the team has become younger.

Comment

• WhOOO HOO!!

Steve Yzerman to be named Detroit Red Wings GM, will replace Ken Holland

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...nd/3518825002/

Comment

• I was thinking Tampa is done ..... Stevie can announce now? No he has to wait till July 1??

Didn't even wait for the Tampa body to go cold, damn.

3pm press conference bitches!!!!

Comment

• D4iyvTnWwAAAPH5.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X