No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this guy who hired Holland today at the press conference - Jesus he makes Gores look clean and sober

D5-ktIvWsAElNpk.jpg

Comment

• holy Sam Kinison
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Look at this guy who hired Holland today at the press conference - Jesus he makes Gores look clean and sober

D5-ktIvWsAElNpk.jpg

?????That dude should be saying what Kramer said in the episode gif below, "Don't look at me, I'm hideous."

But agrees now...
        michael richards yes GIF
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Who told you to use a balm?!?!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Helen St James is on suicide watch
            So true! She has been a Holland puppet for years.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Go to the minors. Spend extra time in the minors.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• lol Priceless!

Meanwhile go Sharks

The Nyquist trade to the Sharks in exchange for a 2019 second-round draft pick and a conditional third-round pick in 2020. The pick would become a 2020 second-rounder should the Sharks advance to the 2019 Stanley Cup Final or Nyquist re-sign with the Sharks.

Comment

• Go sharks!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'll cheer on the sharks then. I mostly want Boston to lose.

Comment

• Are we still losing for Hughes?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yea, I really don't hate the Bruins - but think we have seen enough parades in Boston lately.

Comment

• Man the Blues got jobbed just now - hand pass for a OT goal.

Comment

• This was put out today, the Joe going down from the inside out

60258355_858216867863441_2540954771741736960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&amp;_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&amp;oh=bad9baaf76b27698405b1fd1cda68db0&amp;oe=5D5216B7.jpg

Comment

• Worst bathrooms ever.. but man was that an amazing place to walk into for watching hockey.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Tiger Stadium had some awful bathrooms. I will never forget being a kid and there were people pissing in the sinks in the men's room. I remember my dad used to bring in coolers with beer back then. $5 bleacher seats. You couldn't beat it.

Comment

Working...
                                X