No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be a better business move than buying the Tigers but I'm not sure if he has the available cash and I know the Fords will not give them up cheaply.

Comment

• There is no way the Ford family lets Willie sell the Lions.

As long as he and Junior are destroying the Lions, they aren't in the Ford Motor Company making a bad situation WORSE.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
        SLF, is that you?

Comment

• Nope. I'm much fatter and have much less hair...
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I don;t know what all the hoopla is about, the Ducks are going to kill us...........
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Dom Hasek to announce his retirement at a press conference tomorrow.
              I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Wow.. I can't believe that idiot Hancock said that. Whether its true or not you shouldnt bite the hand that feeds you. off with her head!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dom sure had a great career. He's def done this time but he left his mark on the team good (02 Cup) and bad (horrid comeback forcing our hand with Cujo).
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• After reading the Hasek retirement story, I noticed there was a link to the Dan O'Halleran, NHL ref story. He had been shot and almost died in Detroit when he was 19 yrs old.

By all accounts, Dan O'Halloran shouldn't be here. He survived a near-fatal shooting and strived to become an NHL referee. Now, he's on the ice for his second straight Stanley Cup finals.
                    ------------
                    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Lilja was really good in the Finals. I don't know what the complaining is about.

Comment

• He had 2 REALLY bad plays that caused breakaways but Ozzie saved his ass. Other then that he wasnt too bad.

I guess I'm still really pissed off about last year when he fanned on his clearing attempt during the 1-0 game that IMO cost us the Cup against Anaheim.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah, there were a few bad clearing attempts in game 5 this year. That could have cost them the Cup this year. Sometimes you have to accept that bad plays happen. In Lidstroms first couple of years he was terrible in the playoffs. So bad in fact that I thought Yves Racine was the true great youg defenseman they had and Lidstrom was never going to be a defenseman they could rely on.

Thankfully the Red Wings organization didn't feel that.

Comment

• lilja played much better in the finals than I anticipated, but he still was our worse defenseman. I just hope they don't pay him too much because one of the youngsters is going to take him playing time next year.

Comment

• Lets see how it plays out, they do have young guys to replace him, but that doesn't mean off the bat they will be an improvement. He will probably leave because he will get a decent contract and the Wings can't afford to keep him.

Comment

• Meech already is an improvement. Ericcson would probably be an improvement. Quincy even has a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X