X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaadam4
    replied
    Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Isn't hockey FA suck dried up ant balls bad?
    Exactly. I’ve pointed it that out many times but it completely gets dismissed.

Mr I and the big spenders ruined NHL free agency so now only 30+ year olds hit URFA. You can’t buy a team in the NHL

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Let's hope so, big summer for Yzerman. He has to deliver.

Leave a comment:

• Forsh
    replied
    I think the right coach can make a big difference in the NHL. Gerard Gallant goes to teams and they just seem to start winning. Blashill prob just isn't a good NHL coach. Seider is obviously a foundational rock, Edvinsson should be as well. That's a good starting point defensively

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Hey, wanna see something interesting?

Did you know the Red Wings have been out of "cap hell" for a while? Did you know despite this they continue to spend in the bottom half of the league (and literally among the worst when it comes to spending on defense)?

Did you know Chris Illitch also owns the Red Wings?

There's a common thread here... I just gotta find it...
    I continue to believe the people who are so bullish on the Red Wings future have not watched or listened to the team play over the last year. They were worse than the Washington Generals on defense.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    It's astonishing how many people will make pre-emptive excuses for Yzerman. Free agency isn't as good as it used to be, but it isn't nothing. You are paying Yzerman the big bucks to figure i . It's year 4 and it's time to win more games than you lose. Time for the rationalizations to end.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X