No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think -gg- is an aussie too...right?
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I believe, sir, you are correct.
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Tomorrow at 2:04pm my daughter will land at OIA. I am so excited, since i have not seen her in a year! That is to long not to see your kid. Cant wait to see how much she has grown. She was about 5'4" last time I saw her. Hard to believe that in just 5 years she will be an adult. Time is fleeting.
        Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Enjoy your visit, Miami.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Oh, I will! Thanx Marko.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
              Tomorrow at 2:04pm my daughter will land at OIA. I am so excited, since i have not seen her in a year! That is to long not to see your kid. Cant wait to see how much she has grown. She was about 5'4" last time I saw her. Hard to believe that in just 5 years she will be an adult. Time is fleeting.
              Cool.

Why can't you go to her sometimes though?
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I have. This last year was really tough when I lost my job. I am working again, albeit at half my former salary, but things are getting better(all thanx to Obama, thought you would like that one) Plan on making a trip in that direction in the upcoming months! I will probably bring her to D.C though, not much to do in Lima, OH!

Comment

I will probably bring her to D.C though, not much to do in Lima, OH!
                  No, but Cedar Pointe is open.

Comment

• And columbus is about the same distance as cedar point...that's always a fun town.
                    "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweatpants Murphy View Post
                      And columbus is about the same distance as cedar point...that's always a fun town.
                      I wouldn't send Millen and Mooch to Columbus in a 76 Pinto wagon....

And I hate those guys!

Comment

• i'm a wolverines fan and i had some good times there.

Comment

• Cedar Pointe is not a bad idea, although I live in Orlando. You know, the theme park capitol of the world. What are the crowds like up there? Here you have to wait in line for 2 hrs. to ride anything and it is 7 bucks for a coke!

Comment

• The wait for rides ranges from 45 mins. to 4 hours, depending on the popularity of the roller coaster. $40 to get in, $10 to park, and the food/drink prices are outrageous as well. I don't think it's $7 per coke outrageous though.

also, sundays mondays and tuesdays are the slowest days there

Comment

Cedar Pointe is not a bad idea, although I live in Orlando. You know, the theme park capitol of the world. What are the crowds like up there? Here you have to wait in line for 2 hrs. to ride anything and it is 7 bucks for a coke!
                              Hmmmm. I am not sure why I thought Lima Oh. was the destination to see Dad.

If you live in Orlando, no question Disney World would work better......

Comment

• How many times can I ride It's a Small World? We have done Disney more times than I can count. Along with Sea World, Universal, Islands of Adventure, and Wet & Wild! Animal Kingdom is great, BTW, if your an animal fan. When/If, I move to D.C. I will only be about 5 hrs. from where she lives and be better suited to visit her. As for now, Her first day here has been great. I almost cried when she got off the plane. I really missed her and am very happy she is here.

Comment

Working...
                                X