No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We took Ben out tonight. He was an Astronaut and wore my Top Gun ball hat. Leti pinned glow in the dark stars & planets to a black shirt and went as Ben's universe. I dressed up as..................................

a U-Haul worker

Comment

• Lol, love it
      I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• I listen to a radio station on line in the mornings. One of the benefits of listening on line is they can't use the delay function so you hear everything real time, nothing is dumped.

Yesterday I got to hear a caller drop an f bomb and today I got to hear one of the DJs say "blow me." Heh...
        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• SIRIUS satellite radio is gorged with all kinds of colorful words for the mind to play with.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Congrats KidD and Ozzy.....enjoy those moments
            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Fuck the Lions.

I am going to see Levon Helm and Ray LaMontagne in a few minutes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY_GSY0IDPM"]YouTube - Levon Helm & Ray LaMontagne - The Weight - Pompano Beach, FL 11.4.2010[/ame]
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Awesome, CG! You sure see a lot of good music.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Fantastic show last night. Ray LaMontagne played for about an hour then Levon Helm came out with his band. Levon's voice is about shot-very tired (he had cancer of the larynx a few years ago) so he didn't try to sing much, but he saved it for a verse in The Weight and another in I Shall be Released. Worth the price of admission... Ray LaMontagne joined Levon's band for Tears of Rage, The Weight and I Shall be Released. Amazing shit.

Great night.

Fuck the Lions.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJxPuYoZlVc"]YouTube - Levon Helm & Ray LaMontagne - Tears of Rage - Pompano Beach, FL 11.4.2010[/ame]
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I went to a seminar class at Cabelas in Dundee today for work. At lunch time I was looking at this grill cuz I need a new one and haven't really found any good deals yet. This one was regularily priced at $399.99. It was on sale for $249.00. As I was looking at it a Cabela's employee came up and told me the grill was on sale for 50% off. I said so It's $200.00 now. She said no. It's 50% off the sale price. I said so you're selling this grill for $125.00. She said yep. Sign me up baby. WoooooHoooooo. When I went to check out(I also picked up a 3 gallon container of Cottonseed oil for deep frying turkeys) the cashier said would you like to use your Cabelas points. I have a Cabelas visa and everytime I use it I earn points. Well I have(had) $2,500.00 worth of points built up. I said great idea. I walked out of Cabelas with a free grill and 3 gallons of Cottonseed oil. I'm still geeked. This is a damn nice grill.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That's sweet, DanO!

I'm looking forward to going to Cabelas next month when we're in the states.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I can spend a lot of money in that store.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That's a sweet deal, DanO!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Congrats Dano.

I never made it to Cabelas when we were in Michigan. But I almost lived at the Bass Pro Outlet when we lived in Atlanta.

Comment

• Having tomorrow off from work! And a Thank You to all the Veterans that served!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                And a Thank You to all the Veterans that served!
                                Second that.

Thank you to all the veterans in the states, here in Japan and all over the world. I appreciate everything you do for us.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X