No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggg! You're a real bastard for pointing that out.
    Suspicion breeds trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darl McrBride View Post
      Like many of you Millen squashed all joy of football from me. I've still got the 'sports gene', though, and finally found a replacement for football during the Olympics. That would be womens volleyball and my adopted team is:

3-0 baby, and contenders for a championship. 4-0 tomorrow will make my day again.

<---- Go Milena, go!

Yeah, yeah, Millen drove me insane - just wait until I sponsor that team and my company's logo is on their jerseys ;)

I hear you but my affinity for volleyball goes way back to watching and playing beach volleyball growing up.

Then the BIG 10 HD Network came around last year to my neck of the woods and I took note of some seriously good female volleyball players playing for MN.

Gotta love HD TV.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• yes, the female body looks VERY good in hi def....
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
          yes, the female body looks VERY good in hi def....
          Hmmmmmm. You are married and your wife has no problem with you looking at female bodies in Hi Def?

Your wife is a Saint and you need to make her as happy as you are able to.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It would be a long story to explain Mark....suffice to say for now I have a very imperfect marriage...a saint she is NOT.
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Robbery attempt ends in broken leg, arrest

A man in a ski mask walked into a Dandridge pharmacy and robbed it of drugs at gunpoint. As he left, he tripped, broke his leg, and tried to crawl back to his car. He didn't make it.

Dandridge Police and Jefferson County Sheriff's deputies have charged 30-year-old Justin E. Scott with aggravated armed robbery.
              Authorities say Scott held a gun to the head of a JeffCo Drug Center pharmacy employee and demanded all the pharmacy's oxycontin. A silent alarm was set off.

Police said as Scott ran from the store, he tripped on a rug and broke his leg, then tried to crawl back to his car.

Scott's car was across the street and up a hill, parked at the post office.

The pain was too much. Police and deputies arrested Scott lying in the grass about a hundred yards from the pharmacy.

They said he still had the drugs, gun, and ski mask with him.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• and his lawyer will get him $1,250,000 for the slip and fall.........
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Pretty rare to break a leg on a trip and fall at that age...
                  The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• You'd almost think he was a Lions' draft pick...
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• nice.
                      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

It would be a long story to explain Mark....suffice to say for now I have a very imperfect marriage...a saint she is NOT.
                        Uh-oh. Sorry to hear that Coop.
                        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

It would be a long story to explain Mark....suffice to say for now I have a very imperfect marriage...a saint she is NOT.
                          No explaination necessary.

I am guessing when you take into account the difficulties of raising twins with special needs, you both qualify for sainthood as I understand the difficulties clearly.

Sexual accommodation becomes secondary to raising children and more importantly, diminishes greatly once wedding cake is consumed by females.

Welcome to the world of the married man with a family.

I will have to see if the HD is as good as you profess.........:D
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It happens Rom/Marko...not trying to draw pity

casting aside the issues of raising my son with special needs...he's the shining star. We are lucky.

A successful marriage has two main components..communication and compromise.

sex aside...these two things were there once and are not..
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• ..Communication being the top of the list,........

sorry to hear that COOP.

On a brighter note, not a big fan of chocolate, but might take a bite ot two out of Rom's avitar.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Too late. I already ate it all.

------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X