No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, I didn't care for the mix of their voices on this song.

here's a much more soulful cover that I've always liked

[ame]http://youtu.be/eof2c5fTcI8[/ame]
    Last edited by Tony G; February 9, 2014, 11:12 PM.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• horrible cover
      [ame]http://youtu.be/4aSQghuiYxI[/ame]
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• So, I guess it made your day to pile a couple of videos on to that post?

You know what would make my day?

If you didn't feel compelled to make a post every time somebody else does.

I posted a video that made my day.

You didn't like it.

Why the fuck do you feel need to comment at all?

You are not that interesting and I really don't give a shit if you like something that makes my day or not.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I don't make a post every time someone else does. You distort with your absolute declarations.

You contradict yourself with asking why i need to comment and then saying you don't give a shit. Make up your mind.

As to you calling me out on this, you have no room to talk.

Comment

• Guys, guys, calm the F down now......, it's the Beatles....., they all suck......, there is no argument here.

Can I add though, (and I ain't being a dick, honest)......, I find that quite a lot of Beatles covers are actually very good. Your original "make my day" post, CGVT was very good indeed. My point being, in my opinion, every McShitney song is probably quite good....., just as long as that fker ain't singing it.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Guys, guys, calm the F down now......, it's the Beatles....., they all suck......, there is no argument here.

Can I add though, (and I ain't being a dick, honest)......, I find that quite a lot of Beatles covers are actually very good. Your original "make my day" post, CGVT was very good indeed. My point being, in my opinion, every McShitney song is probably quite good....., just as long as that fker ain't singing it.
              Or these people.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvPugOWeZiA"]The worst cover of a Beatles song ever! (Let It Be) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/ovEASuIqVbY[/ame]

Thanks to The Wall Street Journal, you can endure boxer Manny Pacquiao singing a version of John Lennon's 1971 peace anthem, Imagine. It's pretty painful, not quite as painful as taking a Pacquiao punch, but painful nonetheless.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• LMAO @ "I want to hold your hand" by the Japanese woman. Superb. At least she had the nerve to do it.

My brother,(probably the worst singer on the planet after McShitney) got up at a family party one year (1997 I think) and done "Dead ringer for love" by Meatloaf. He brought the house down. He was so shit, but everyone LOVED his version and it's still talked about to this day. LOL. Get in there Chucky Boy.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Congrats, Islair.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The video has been removed by the user. Bummer.

A year or so ago, I read an article about people from good bands who sucked as solo artists, and the section on Paul McCartney was hilarious. Were you the author, Marko?? ;-)
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Couldn't have been me, Kayrone. The guy sucks solo and in his shit band.

Comment

LMAO @ "I want to hold your hand" by the Japanese woman. Superb. At least she had the nerve to do it.

My brother,(probably the worst singer on the planet after McShitney) got up at a family party one year (1997 I think) and done "Dead ringer for love" by Meatloaf. He brought the house down. He was so shit, but everyone LOVED his version and it's still talked about to this day. LOL. Get in there Chucky Boy.
                        A few of the relatives in my wife's family are very good singers. So karoke goes pretty good. Keeping that in mind my Brother in Law had a band that also had a karaoke machine do his wedding. By the time the karoke session got started everyone had consumed numerous drinks. One of my my wife's cousins old standard karoke tune was New York, New York by Frank Sinatra. This guy is 6 foot 5 and at his heaviest was well over 3 bills. His nickname was Huge Hefner.

Anyway, he brings down the house doing this version of New York, New York. We thought he was the Chairman himself. Then we watched the video of the reception. Holy crap he was shyte. Alcohol has a way of enhancing the experience.

Comment

Guys, guys, calm the F down now......, it's the Beatles....., they all suck......, there is no argument here.

Hey, now.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Respect to Huge Hefner.

"Hey, Now" sharkbait? I thought it was "Hey Jude"?

Comment

• anybody been to Maui--good places to eat, stay, visit?
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I love Maui, Stee. Where to stay depends on what you want to do.

The condos are in kehei, which is a fine little beach community. Kanapali has a bunch of nice hotels right on a great beach. I have found everywhere on Maui to be quiet, especially at night, but Kanapali is the most popular area. Wailea is on the South End and is where the high end resorts are.

I'm not a huge fan of the food in Maui but there are some good places. Mamas Fish House, the Paia Fish House is a cheaper version but has great fresh fish. Roy's is good, but expensive. I'd also recommend the hailemaile general store and all of Bev Gannon's restaurant.

For stuff to do, the drive to Hana is fun but a full day. I recommend checking out Hike Maui they put together great hikes.

Let me know if you have questions and have fun!
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X