Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
    Dano,

Can you do me just 1 favor when we come down there.....while I am driving that Friday, I will not be by a TV so was wondering if you could
    tape/dvr/record Fridays Dr. Phil show for me so I do not miss it. Then I will just watch it late at night so you don't have to see it.

THANKS in advance.
    Originally posted by DanO View Post
    Sure thing AE. I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.

Fine, no Dr. Phil show; I will take the mouth-watering steak then. ;-)
    My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• You guys coming in on Saturday, AE?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yes they are Mark.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          You guys coming in on Saturday, AE?
          Originally posted by DanO View Post
          Yes they are Mark.
          Thanks DanO for answering Mark for me. Will be there just in time for a nice juicy mouth watering steak; I figure about 4:00 to roll in by DanO's Bed and Breakfast.
          My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• You are more than welcome Mark........................
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Put in a bid on a new house yesterday. After a couple phone call counter offers, I went up 10k he came down 15k, the bid was accepted. Lawyers sign it Monday and off to the bank where it was pre approved for much more than the offer. Close on 21 Nov, just in time to have a very special thanksgiving in the new home.

Most happy that my family will not ever have to worry about that hassle should something happen to me.
              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Nice job DL.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

"Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• You da man DL! Congrats!

Comment

• Way to go, DL.

We will miss you at the forum game.

Comment

• Congrats DL!
                        Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                        🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                        https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• I'll be smiling a lot more this winter. My buddy Kevin and I just got sleds this past weekend. Northern Michigan winter won't be quite so rough with some toys.

The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Nice! How many HP? Top Speed?

Comment

• They don't publish hp and top speed, but as far as I can tell reading forums it's right around 100 hp and 105 mph. It's a 1998 Yamaha VMax 600 XT - a trail sled, not a flat-out racer.
                              The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• 100 MPH?

Crazy!

Be careful Dave, I read about a lot of snowmobile fatalities that could easily have been avoided if the driver was using due caution.

L Brook Patterson, long time Oakland County Exec lost a son to a snowmobile accident that could easily have been avoided.

Comment

Working...
                                X