No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see the Tigers flag but nothing else. Where are all the people in the unit? It's like they're hiding in the sand.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
      The Detroit Tigers facebook page posted a picture of my unit for veterans day.

Here is the pic:

Sweet!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Now they are letting MRAP vehicles drive around on Tiger Stadium? That explains it going to shit these last couple years. If they don't attempt to grow more grass in that outfield soon, they can take me off their season ticket list.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Before joining this forum, I always thought that "D" was a logo for Ronnie James Dio's band.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• No Marko, it's from the back window of Gonz's SUV.
            The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• Very cool Gj87
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ishpeming about to knock off Travers City on their way to the state finals again. It makes my day 'cause the Free Press said Ishpeming is "Wishful Thinking" to get past Traverse City. Heh ....

EDIT: It's a done deal; 22-13.
                  Last edited by Sharkbait; November 14, 2014, 10:25 PM.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Way to go Hematites.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Bimmer!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_gmkhE7YQc"]A squirrel nabbed my GoPro and carried it up a tree (and then dropped it) - YouTube[/ame]
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• They are not in the State finals yet, one more game to go, they have to play Saginaw Michigan Lutheran Seminary. Loyola plays Pewamo-Westphalia

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                          Bimmer!!
                          Ha! Those things are fairly heavy. Good job fella!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            They are not in the State finals yet, one more game to go, they have to play Saginaw Michigan Lutheran Seminary. Loyola plays Pewamo-Westphalia
                            Yes I know. When I first read Sharky's post I thought he meant that as well. but what he said was on their way not necessarily meaning they are there yet.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I always get a kick out of people outstate getting mad about Mick McCabes picks. His picks are good for wrapping fish. I'm not sure why he picked St. Francis in that game, that isn't one of the better St. Francis teams. Ishpeming was ranked ahead of them all year and are two time defending champs. I don't know much about Saginaw Lutheran Seminary, but looking at the scores it shouldn't be an issue. Its always been shooting towards a rematch between Loyola and Ishpeming.

I can't express how good that Loyola team is. We are experts in playing that team and they are much better than they were two years ago. Best team we've played in 20 years.

Comment

• If you go here http://www.mhsaa.com/sports/football...w/default.aspx
                                they have a rating for each team. Loyola has the best rating of the four teams left, with Ishpeming second.

Here is another U.P. team doing well. http://www.mhsaa.com/sports/football...w/default.aspx

Here's another.

Back in the late 70's we (Yoopers) weren't allowed in the playoffs because we were a bunch of farmers who had no idea how to play football. Since we've been allowed we've been a regular in the quarter/semi-finals in several divisions.

Ain't that right Sharky..........
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X