Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here you go Bim.

Erickson Jewelers provides the Iron Mountain Michigan community with fine jewelry and exceptional service at affordable prices.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• thanks dan, Randy and Sherri are wonderful folks
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Yes they are.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks DanO.

Comment

• You bet.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
              what makes my day is doing business with Jewlerman and his wife..another great christmas for my wife thanks to these fine people. Now to get their ass to a forum game.Shark--pick em up for me
              I have been working on that.

Originally posted by DanO View Post
              beat me to it.

Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
              thanks dan, Randy and Sherri are wonderful folks
              Yup, try to stop and say hello every time I pass through Iron Mountain. (Y'all should see his sports collection hanging on the wall of his office.)
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• "beat me to it."
                -------------------------I'm quicker than you. :-)
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Faster or quicker?
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Yes.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Both. LOL.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Randy said he forgot his password--Deb could you send him an email and remind him wha it is?
                        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I'm in , Stee....thanks! And thank you DanO and Stee for your kind words and recommendations. I'm not soliciting sales, but from now on....any sales made from you forum folks, I will set it up with Deb to make a donation to the forum fund. Deb....email me and we can talk about the details on this if you would be interested.
                          By the way....for you guys asking about our website...we don't keep it very updated, but our Erickson Jewelers facebook page is very current and active You guys are great. Thanks!

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeweler man View Post
                              I'm in , Stee....thanks! And thank you DanO and Stee for your kind words and recommendations. I'm not soliciting sales, but from now on....any sales made from you forum folks, I will set it up with Deb to make a donation to the forum fund. Deb....email me and we can talk about the details on this if you would be interested.
                              I'm willing to bet that she's interested.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Good bet, UK lol.

Randy, welcome back, nice to see you again
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X