• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool, Slif!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

Cool SLF!

My greatest brush with fame involving a NBA player was standing at a urnial in the Oakland Ca. airport and having Chris Mullen and Mitch Richmond pissing on each side of me.

Comment

did they suffer penis envy?
        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

YT can't see it - you expect that they could?
          The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by YT View Post
            Cool SLF!

My greatest brush with fame involving a NBA player was standing at a urnial in the Oakland Ca. airport and having Chris Mullen and Mitch Richmond pissing on each side of me.
            I think that qualifies as a bit more than a "brush with fame". More like "watersports with fame".

Comment

I promise I didn't peek and no "watersports" took place.

Comment

I'm now free of credit card debt for the first time since the Reagan Administration.

Oh, and with apologies to romster, I'm pretty sure I've been using y'all as opposed to ya'll. Since it's meant to be a contraction of "you all," I figure the apostrophe needs to go between the 'y' and the 'a'.

On the other hand, if you're using the word as a contraction of "you WILL", then the proper contraction should indeed be ya'll.

But none of that's really important to me. Being free from the tyranny of the credit card monster is much more satisfying than placing apostrophes. At least for today.
                "To alcohol! The cause of—and solution to—all of life's problems." —Homer Simpson, 1997

Comment

Well congrats, doc.

The proper contraction (if you really want to be proper) for 'you will' would be you'll.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

But none of that's really important to me.
                    Important enough for you to post about it though. Anyway, congrats. I've been living free of credit card debt for 2.5 years and it's wonderful.
                    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

personally I think we all myself included are a bit too anal with the spelling and grammer. It's a flippin message board not a letter to your congressman or CEO of a company. Lighten up
                      I'm not to blame.

I voted for the other guy!

Nov. 2008

Comment

Congrats Larsky!

Can I borrow some money?

Comment

Congrats, Larsky! It's nice not to have those payments. Now get rid of your car note (if you have one) and you will be a free man.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by romster View Post
                            Important enough for you to post about it though.
                            Only because my name got mentioned earlier.

Originally posted by romster View Post
                            Anyway, congrats. I've been living free of credit card debt for 2.5 years and it's wonderful.
                            Yeah, I'm late to every party. I owed so much that I never could envision making any meaningful dent in it. Then one day I just got tired of it, made a plan, et voila, sixteen short months later, debt go bye-bye.

One of the fun things in the whole exercise was looking at my annual income since I entered the workforce in 1989 or so. I can't believe how poor I was, and for how long. Now that I have a bit of cash flow, I'm finally learning how to make it flow in better....er....directions.
                            "To alcohol! The cause of—and solution to—all of life's problems." —Homer Simpson, 1997

Comment

Visiting the local brothel now are we?

Congrats on being debt free. I guess I'm a lucky one. I never allowed my CC to accumulate. I only spent what I ciuld/cn afford and always pay it off every month. There was a rough period during the marriage but I managed and immediety called the CC company and had the number changed. That card never left my person and all monthly statements were mailed too work and kept there.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

only debt I have right now is getting my daughter through college, without borrowing any scratch.
                                If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Working...
                                X