Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
    Ok, well its Audioslave not RATM. And its Max playing drums not guitar. And me playing guitar, not Max. But other than that, its exactly what you asked for

Nice!!! And how fun!!

Yeah right.
    My husband wouldn't allow it, such a buzz kill.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha! Husbands are funny like that.

Comment

• "My oldest son Max just started taking guitar lessons from an organization called "School of Rock" (yes, like the movie) where they teach music in the context of a rock band. So they have normal individual lessons, plus they rehearse songs together as a band and play a few shows.

This weekend, Max auditioned for and made the "House Band", which is comprised of the school's best students. The House Band plays even more shows.

I wish I could show the entire piece that he played for the audition, cause it blew my mind. But he hasn't video taped it yet. It was something he'd been writing over the past few months. He recorded his own backing tracks (Drums and Guitar) then solo'd over it. All I have is this early snapshot of the intro lead guitar track ..."

----------------------------He's very talented LB.

"Just got back from ten days at Myrtle Beach.. aside from having to do cpr on a guy on a dock (he made it) the food there was out of this world. Mrs. Stee claims they had to launch a new shrimp boat to cover me being in the area...what is she tryin to say.. nothing beats winter like 78 degrees."
        ------------------------------You're the man. Took a trip with the ex and the kids to Hilton Head Island for 7 days. We had seafood every day. It was awesome.

"kind of funny, for years we stored our luggage in basement, it hasent left the upstairs since January..its a sign of things to come"

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• made it home safe, puter fried, then we went out to dinner and pulled in driveway and engine on car started running rough, got new puter and sunk 1500 into car, electrical due to a mouse that ate some wiring, ready to hit the road once again. If ya think a mouse or a puter is gonna slow me down, ya don[t know me... hahaha, love my new life
          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• You go STEE!!!
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This is an epic rant. Denny Green level anger.

[ame]https://twitter.com/YESNetwork/status/973660170067746816[/ame]
              The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                This is an epic rant. Denny Green level anger.

https://twitter.com/YESNetwork/statu...60170067746816
                Hilarious
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Caroline with another original song.

[ame]https://youtu.be/onV5MbKqYFE[/ame]
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• messed up my achilles when vaulting to top of wharf when on vacation, been limping for two months, starting to get better, heard that guy I did cpr on got out of hospital after having surgery.. and ...... snow is gone from backyard.. fire up da smoker

Comment

• Vaulting to the top of the wedge?

Is that the opposite of sledding down a volcano?
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                        messed up my achilles when vaulting to top of wharf when on vacation, been limping for two months, starting to get better, heard that guy I did cpr on got out of hospital after having surgery.. and ...... snow is gone from backyard.. fire up da smoker
                        Thanks for including us in your ventures AND follies.

I qued a Santa Maria 3# tri-tip yesterday. Off and running this spring.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• my body had a talk with me, am getting too long in tooth to do things that were difficult when I was 30 years younger. Goin for brisket and smoked whole chickens.. they are in brine and brown sugar now.. getting up at 5 am to throw brisket in.. come on summer

Comment

• sleddin down a volcano... with lava or without?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                              sleddin down a volcano... with lava or without?
                              Rumor has it, without.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...man/545219002/

13 trucks line I-696 to save jumper on overpass
                                Last edited by edindetroit; April 24, 2018, 12:17 PM.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X