• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jokes people, jokes.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• WOW!

Correct, Panoptes. Jokes.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Bimmer, get your squirrels in line, or else...

Wildlife rehabilitators in Wisconsin on Thursday worked to untangle the tails of five young squirrels after they became hopelessly entangled in their nest.

Comment

• Only in Wisconsin. Poor guys. Thy must have been fit to be tied.

Comment

• Days like this, I like to go back to watch this to cheer up. This is Max this summer at his 2nd ever live show. He's the lead guitarist on your far right.

Comment

• ^^^^ absolutely superb ^^^^
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 2 photos.
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• My Laz-y-Boy suite of two recliners and a two-recliner Sofa were delivered today. Now I can watch uncomfortable games in comfort...lol.

Comment

• The sunrise yesterday was similar!

sunrise.jpg
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Is that downtown Detroit, Deborah?

Comment

• Yes, Marko. It's a view from the RenCen, looking toward Belle Isle.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• The sunrises at the office are a great start to the day.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Going out for a nice dinner and a comedy show tonight (Sebastian Maniscalco). Going to be awesome.

Last edited by Panoptes; September 22, 2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X