No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it is official. Yesterday, My wife received her diploma!(not HS assholes!!). She now has a masters degree in criminal justice and will be sending out applications to various govt. agencies. She dreams of FBI, but probably needs to get some experience first. She is looking at being a Fed. Aviaton officer.(not sure if that is what they are called). She's a tough chick, even if she is only 5'2", 115lbs.
    Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• I would highly suggest she look at the DHS

They are always hiring.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• What's that?

Comment

• how cool, Miami - good for her!

I have to share this...my 8 year old son wrote this poem for me for Mother's Day.

Mom
          gentle, smart
          helping, sleeping, learning
          Australia, Hawaii, coffee, diet coke
          thinking, cleaning, shopping
          super, fun
          you

HA! :-)
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• DHS

Department

of

Homeland

Security

Comment

• That's sweet Kay. Happy mom's day!!

DHS- Dept. Homeland Security?
              Yeah I know. Im slow.

Comment

• Thanx Gonz. I will suggest it

Comment

• Congrats to the wife Miami.

Cute poem Kay.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                    how cool, Miami - good for her!

I have to share this...my 8 year old son wrote this poem for me for Mother's Day.

Mom
                    gentle, smart
                    helping, sleeping, learning
                    Australia, Hawaii, coffee, diet coke
                    thinking, cleaning, shopping
                    super, fun
                    you

HA! :-)
                    Must have made up for the girl giving you the finger!

Australia, Hawaii? Is that where you have been?
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Hey, a KR1 sighting!

ROMSTER was asking about you (in this thread).

Comment

• Congrats to your wife MT3

Very cute poem Kay!

How have you been? We missed you!

Comment

• That is too cute, kay.

lol @ "sleeping"

I remember thinking that's all my parents ever did or wanted me to do, when I was a kid. ha!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
                            Well it is official. Yesterday, My wife received her diploma!(not HS assholes!!). She now has a masters degree in criminal justice and will be sending out applications to various govt. agencies. She dreams of FBI, but probably needs to get some experience first. She is looking at being a Fed. Aviaton officer.(not sure if that is what they are called). She's a tough chick, even if she is only 5'2", 115lbs.
                            Very cool, Miami! Between her gig in law enforcement and your cock polishing service, you guys are sitting pretty.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              Very cool, Miami! Between her gig in law enforcement and your cock polishing service, you guys are sitting pretty.
                              Ha!
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• hey everybody! I'm doing well - I've been a busy busy girl, so I haven't been around too much. And since I'm completely apathetic about the Lions these days, I haven't had much to post. :-) We probably will go without the Sunday Ticket again this year (although I really would like to see what Schwartz and company can do - maybe if I have a lucrative summer we'll rethink it...)

New job is going well - I am a financial advisor for a not-for-profit financial services firm, so not only do I get to help people all day long, I can sleep at night knowing that I'm making a positive difference in the world. (Last year we gave over $100 million and 22 million volunteer hours to Habitat for Humanity) It is so nice that after 16 years in the investment industry I've finally landed somewhere that espouses values I can take pride in. No need to worry that our CEO will spend $1.2 million to remodel his office!

As for my son's poem, no, we've never been to Australia or Hawaii, but he is fascinated by sharks so I've told him that when he is older I will find a way to take him there. It was nothing more than a shameless plug to make sure I don't forget... :-)

and for the record, I really don't sleep that much...
                                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Working...
                                X