No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take it they had to do it the old fashioned style and not laproscopy eh, Sharkey?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Hoping all is well for you, SB and you attend that tailgate with NO pain.

Congrats, Islair. Question though, (because I'm a nosey bstd)....., if Minn is your home state, why not the Vikings?

I tried being a Viking fan, I really did, but that team sucks.
      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        I take it they had to do it the old fashioned style and not laproscopy eh, Sharkey?
        No, Mark, they did Lap ..... was a lot more trouble than the doctor expected, had a total of six hernias, repair area was so large, he needed to sew 2 mesh's together, required 16 incisions, and had little muscle tissue to work with on the right lower abdomin. He thought it might take an hour or so, but I was in there three hours. I got to see everything on a post-op sonogram and I think a majority of my pain is stemming from several large internal hematomas. Once they have time to heal I think I will be just fine. He really did pretty good work. I am still in the woods but there is a clearing just ahead.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Yowsers! Talk about bustin a gut!

Comment

• Holy shit, SB......, that sounds like it was a big op, bud. If you are up and strolling about for the bears game, then you've done bloody fantastic.

Islair....... It's the purple isn't it? It's fucking HORRIBLE man. Several years ago, Hibernian decided to design the away shirt in purple. I wrote a long letter to the club chairman. In summary, I said, "What....... The fuck?"
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
              No, Mark, they did Lap ..... was a lot more trouble than the doctor expected, had a total of six hernias, repair area was so large, he needed to sew 2 mesh's together, required 16 incisions, and had little muscle tissue to work with on the right lower abdomin. He thought it might take an hour or so, but I was in there three hours. I got to see everything on a post-op sonogram and I think a majority of my pain is stemming from several large internal hematomas. Once they have time to heal I think I will be just fine. He really did pretty good work. I am still in the woods but there is a clearing just ahead.
              That sounds pretty rough, SB. Glad it all went well though, and I hope you're feeling better before the forum game!
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Holy shit, SB......, that sounds like it was a big op, bud. If you are up and strolling about for the bears game, then you've done bloody fantastic.
                Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                That sounds pretty rough, SB. Glad it all went well though, and I hope you're feeling better before the forum game!

I set a goal to walk a mile today, wasn't easy but mission accomplished. Doubling up on the pain meds tonight, but dammit, this ain't beating me.
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Dang, my hat off to you sir. That's impressive.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thx, wasn,t all that hard, I have walked 3 miles a day since june, and I know walking is the best thing I can do to combat this.

Comment

• Dagnabbit, Sharkbait......, you are inspirational, buddy. I know a few people who would benefit greatly from reading your posts. Keep up the good work. Praying for a Bears win on the 29th.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Way to go Shark. 1 mile and counting.

Comment

• Nothing can keep a good man down.

Keep on keeping on, Sharkey.

Comment

Dagnabbit, Sharkbait......, you are inspirational, buddy. I know a few people who would benefit greatly from reading your posts. Keep up the good work. Praying for a Bears win on the 29th.
                            Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            Nothing can keep a good man down.

Keep on keeping on, Sharkey.
                            Thx, guys. My mother went through 10 times worse than I have ever seen, and never once complained about her situation. I remember her telling me as a small boy that no matter how bad things got, someone always was worse off. She also said, nothin' ever fixes itself, you got to do something. Just find the right thing to do.

Comment

• USA blanked Mexico 2-0 to almost cinch qualification to Brasil 2014! El Tri is scrambling now to get in.

Comment

• brought a mother and fathers daughter back from the dead tonight.. four minutes of cpr she had no pulse and not breathing and by the time rescue showed up she was talking.. time for a drink
                                If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Working...
                                X