No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats gents! What you doin now, Frank?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      Congrats gents! What you doin now, Frank?
      Working in the post closing department for Pulte Mortgage. They're part of the Pulte Group.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Good for you! Pulte started right here in Detroit.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That's not a job jaadam. That's a hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Good for you! Pulte started right here in Detroit.
              Yes it did. Still doing a lot of construction in the metro Detroit area to this day.

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                Congrats UKBB

I recently accepted a new position as well. No lapse in employment though.
                Thanks FVD, this was my 2nd stint with unemployment this year. The last time lasted exactly one week. I have high hopes for this new company since they pursued me.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

That's not a job jaadam. That's a hobby
                  Oh man that was funny as f*ck. I laughed out loud
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Congrat's UKBB and Frank! Frank, I'll bet that Athens seems a long way back in the rear view mirror at this point.

Comment

• It does bim!

although I still occasionally check the Police Reports on the DPA's website to see if I know anyone who got the arrested lol

Comment

It does bim!

although I still occasionally check the Police Reports on the DPA's website to see if I know anyone who got the arrested lol
                        Ha! I had forgotten about that.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha!
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Here in the US that sound you hear would be the stampede of lawyers headed your way.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Something tells me in the US, Marko would be what they refer to as a "HR Nightmare"

Comment

Working...
                                X