Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got upgraded to business class. Definitely made my day
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well that didn't last long!

The Sunoco station at Ford & Venoy roads is charging $1.759!
      Last edited by edindetroit; November 29, 2018, 03:19 PM.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Just retired from fire dept last night, they gave me a great send off with dinner a plaque my helmet and nametag from the back of my turnout gear. Fourty years, hard to believe. except my body is telling me different. Time to head to Myrtle, then Massachusetts in May and lookin at Finland in Sept. god willing.. Hoping for better football in near future.. just wanted to stop in and say Hi
        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Hey, congratulations.

Safe travels
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Congrats, Stee!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
              Just retired from fire dept last night, they gave me a great send off with dinner a plaque my helmet and nametag from the back of my turnout gear. Fourty years, hard to believe. except my body is telling me different. Time to head to Myrtle, then Massachusetts in May and lookin at Finland in Sept. god willing.. Hoping for better football in near future.. just wanted to stop in and say Hi
              Congratulations, Dale!! Wishing you and Judy safe and fun travels!!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• thank you Deb, will try to get on here a little more than I have... suprise how busy you can become after running like a madman for fourty years.. time to slow it down a little

Comment

• Congrat's Stee!

Comment

• thanks everyone, been wierd hearing sirens and not running out the door.. its time to kick back a little and appreciate life

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• So, earlier today I walked into a client's meeting that my company was hosting, after walking in from picking up lunch to hear they were having projector issues from a panicked caterer, and the projector worked perfectly as soon as I stood in front of it, never touching it. That garnered me a fist bump from a happy client.
                        Then tonight after their cocktail hour I got home, thought... why does it feel so cold? I noticed it was 50 degrees. And remember last night before bed I had chills. So, the furnace was out. I fiddled with it a little, blew off some dust on the electronics. And then.... banged on the gas valve with the side of my fist. And it fired right up (yeah I know - it still needs a good going through).

But, Dude I just realized... I'm the freaking Fonz.

h_0v96CR.jpg

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Before Marko69 asks, it's a Coleman Evcon DGAT something or other with a central air coil and compressor I got for $150 on craigslist. loaded with R-12, and personally plumbed it up with new copper and 'ever-bright' silver solder at the connections. Total fan of HVAC guys, I was just a really cheap bawsack three years ago when I added the central air, and it is awesome. And the price was great! And the guy I knew who did our facility at work who I wanted to come out and braize it all up for me never got around to it. Sure beats two window units.

And...... Ayyyyyyyyyy.
                          Last edited by dpatnod; February 7, 2019, 12:12 AM.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

•  
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nice to see Caroline (and you!) again. Always enjoy her songs.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Happy Valentine's Day.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X