Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwin was right!
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
      So he was trampled by Elephants , eaten by Lions, crapped out by Lions and the crap will fertilize the plants in the park. Bet he didn't think that's what his community service would be.
      Ha!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

So he was trampled by Elephants , eaten by Lions, crapped out by Lions and the crap will fertilize the plants in the park. Bet he didn't think that's what his community service would be.
        Well, now he knows what Detroit football fans feel like every year.

Comment

LMAO
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I liked it, too, Marko! Me and my friends were big Crue fans back in high school. They did a great job with casting!!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Watching the run of the Jeopardy guy has been pretty amazing Dude is averaging over 70k per game for his first 11 games. I'm interested to see how far he can go, he is a buzzsaw.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  I liked it, too, Marko! Me and my friends were big Crue fans back in high school. They did a great job with casting!!
                  The scene where Tommy Lee breaks down a normal day for the band is awesome.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 1980s not AA guys 'F The Police' anthem is "Knock Em Dead Kid" by the Crue.

"While leaving the L.A. club the Rainbow one night with Vince Neil and their respective partners, rock star Lita Ford and Beth Lynn, Sixx saw a biker hassling and propositioning some young women. "The bikers had declared war on the rockers back then," Sixx wrote in The Dirt.Shout at the Devil album cut "Knock 'Em Dead, Kid." - taken from thegrunge.com

~Anyone that hung out in the LA/Hollywood rock scene back then knew who the song was about. Many LA cops kicked az and took names later. Total rogues despite carrying badges. Many of us had already experienced what Sixx himself relayed through this song what the LA cops were all about back in the day.
                    Last edited by Panoptes; April 19, 2019, 06:47 PM.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• image_7047.jpg

My husband texted this to me...haha
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• HAHA. I'm pretty sure I was driving next to Joe Dumars once around Auburn Hills. I swear it was him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          HAHA. I'm pretty sure I was driving next to Joe Dumars once around Auburn Hills. I swear it was him.
                          Could be! Unless he was driving a hoopty.

My husband also ran into TJ Lang about a year ago at the 7-11 near us (we are right by the training facility). He gave him an awkward "You look familiar but I'm not sure why" look and walked out to his car...haha.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• TGIF!

Out...

Comment

• Getting a (black) Weber Genisis II SE-310 delivered tomorrow is going to make for a helluva day and keep me busy this mother's day weekend, memorial day weekend and hopefully through the next ten years (health permitting).

Hot diggity.

Comment

• Well kids, a month ago I had a heart attack but made it to the hospital and had triple bypass surgery. The Stee is mending nicely and am such a lucky guy to have a wife like mine. Blood pressure is perfect, heart rate down, learning how to sleep again, chest is still sore from being jacked open, but we are on the right track.. all stress is out of my life and I can concentrate on getting healthy once again.. so in case you heard I bit the big one...wrong, will be around for awhile longer... love to all
                                If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Working...
                                X