No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if you don't need the money find someplace to volunteer.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I volunteered for fourty years, I was busy, I was enjoying retirement. I am trying to spend my millions before I go..
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• saw surgeon and cardiologist today, had xray and chest is healing good, can resume driving and living normal except no lifting for another two months. other than that every thing looks good for the stee

Comment

• Keep on truckin' D.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Good news!!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                hope to see you this year, somewhere DanO.. not to start a hug fest but you are a special person yourself.. love to you and the kids
                Hope to see you as well Dale. I'm considering having a Forum game for KC. Go see Mahomes play.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Eric Clapton
                  Attached Files

Comment

• 'So glad you survived it Brother Stee! Best wishes for a quick recovery. At least now you won't miss The Lions run to the Superbowl (<---- my way of saying that you have a lot of living left to do because it won;t be in the foreseeable future)

Comment

• Bim I am in for the long haul. Recovery is coming, start cardio rehab on thursday. Life is grand, just takes work

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Now, what internet Troll would I send them to see next?
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Damon Harrison Sr.?

@snacks

Catch that fade then clown
                            Fiddy@FlygerianFiddy

WTF?

news tech GIF

Comment

• He was clutching that desk like his life depended on it!
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Why didn't we think of or have this back in my younger days? So much paddling would have been saved. Then again, thick shoulders and lats would not have been earned.

Comment

Working...
                                X