Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
    It was a poke at Froot.
    Oh sorry it directly followed my post so I thought was directed towards that. Try using the quote button :D
    I'm not to blame.

I voted for the other guy!

Nov. 2008

Comment

• Yea, they need a QB bad!
      Im not sure what the deal is with Threet, he was a 4 star QB recruit know as a great passer. Maybe he needs to settle down all his passes today were air balls high.

FYI - West Virginia just got blown out by E Carolina :-0
      I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• He seems to just let it sail. ND had to come back to beat Chuck Long and San Diego State, helped by a controversial fumble call on the goal line. Next week, the Battle of the Formerly Dominant Programs. But I'm a lot more optimistic about where Michigan is headed than about where Notre Dame is headed.
        I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Was East Carolina expected to be this good entering the season? I mean, damn. What a great start for them. They knocked off Va tech in what was one of the upsets of the weekend last week, and now they just flat out rolled a top 10 team by 3 touchdowns.

Not shabby.
          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• On to Threet.

To be fair, he hasn't played since HS, I don't think. He sat out of last year, so it's understandable that he's a little wild right now. That said he needs to get it together fairly quickly. He had guys WIDE THE HELL OPEN on more than a handful of occasions, and just completely whiffed on those attempts. All of them. And badly, at that.

Comment

• I think we may have found our BCS buster already...

Comment

• Was East Carolina expected to be this good entering the season?

Most thought they were pretty good, but not as good as BYU. The VT game opened a lot of eyes and today's game really puts them in the 'BCS Buster' drivers seat the rest of the way. They will not play another team as good as the first 2, lets if they play down to a lesser opponent and blow a great season.
                I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• I am now cheering for EC to go undefeated this year and muck up the BSCS.
                  My hipocracy goes only so far.

Comment

• I watched the first half hour of the michigan game, saw two scoring drives...

Seemed like a good start. When did the wheels fall off? (Threet looked beyond bad throwing the ball though)
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I hope Richy stands true with "the players who don't play fast and hard won't play"

The wheels came off in the 2nd quarter.
                      Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• The young skill guys look like they can play...

Comment

• SLF, they sure do. McGuffie's going to be a bad ass. Michael Shaw had 2 straight really nice runs. Odoms, Stonum, Cissoko...they'll have some serious growing pains while they learn on the run this year, but by year 3 can you imagine?

Comment

• I standby what I said earlier, the cupboard is bare. We lost a majority of key starters and no one behind them had significant playing time. Our QBs are Lion-esque, running game is suspect and defense is marginal. If that isn't bare I guess I dunno what is.

Its not RichRod's fault as he inherted players who were built for a power running team and he runs a spread offense. Frooty apparently couldn't see how this would be a problem but all but the most ardent of homers could. This will be a tough year to be a UM fan but there's hope that the program will be better off for it. Lloyd was too stubborn to change and his alumni had a low standard they were holding him to (just get to a bowl game).

I'm hoping we up the expectations once RR has a team that has his style of players.

Comment

• John L Smith took over a bad program that went from a power O to a spread and they had a good offense in year one. Everything else about him wasn't up to par, but people are making out way too much about a switch in systems.

But I should always remind myself that many of these fans also follow the Lions and they willfully buy into the system excuse year after year.

Comment

• It's not the change in system as much as the change in personnel. New QB, RB, WR, WR, OLT, ORG, OC, OLG.

That's a lot of new players. (and many of them are exceedingly young on top of it.) The only returning players on O that have any experience to speak of are Minor (the fumble king) and Grady (who changed his number to .18 i think) and Steve Schilling

Comment

Working...
                                X