Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same here.

Comment

• Michigan rolling along (as they should) against Alabama A & M. Up 21 early in the 2nd half. Trey Burke is looking great!

Comment

• Michigan wins 87-57, led by Trey Burke and Evan Smotrycz.

Trey had 19 points (3-3 from 3), 4 assists and 3 rebounds.

Smot had 17 points and 11 rebounds. He also went 3 for 3 from 3, bringing his % from beyond the arc up to 55% on the season.

Their last game before B1G play is next week against Bradley.

Comment

• Can't say enough about how strong B1G basketball looks this year.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Yeah, it's going to be a meat grinder.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              I don't mind the jersey. I mind having 5 jerseys in 13 games. To put it into perspective, they have played 5 road games and had three jerseys for them.
              Doesn't Oregon wear a different uniform in every game now? The apparrel makers love this trend, because it constantly gives them new shit to sell.

Comment

• Oregon is the University of Nike.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  Oregon is the University of Nike.
                  Hard to argue that it hasn't dramatically helped them recruit.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• MIchigan takes on the Bradley Braves in a few moments. The game is supposed to be on this link: http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/9...-michigan.html

Coach Beilein's son, Patrick, is the Director of Operations on the Bradley coaching staff.

Comment

• Bradley hung in there step for step until about the final what, 8 minutes of the game? Then the Wolverines pulled away pretty quickly with a big run. Scary game though for quite a while.
                      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• The least heralded on Michigan's 2012 signees. He's ranked #86 in the nation, I think. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUFMyYptotY&feature=player_embedded"]Nik Stauskas goes 27 for 32 from 28 ft. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                          Bradley hung in there step for step until about the final what, 8 minutes of the game? Then the Wolverines pulled away pretty quickly with a big run. Scary game though for quite a while.
                          Bradley was making some crazy shots but I believe once we went zone, we took over.

Comment

• By the way, it should be noted that Evan Smotrycz has made 15 out of his last 19 3-point attempts. I'm not even sure that Glen Rice ever had a streak like that and this is with the deeper arc than in Glen's days.

Comment

• In his senior year, Rice went 99-192 (51.6%) from 3.

Smot is currently shooting 57.9% at 22-38.

Dunno if Rice ever had a streak where he hit 15-19, but 51.6% is a pretty damn high percentage. I don't think anyone at Michigan has approached 50% from 3 since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                The least heralded on Michigan's 2012 signees. He's ranked #86 in the nation, I think. Nik Stauskas goes 27 for 32 from 28 ft. - YouTube
                                This kid can shoot the lights out. I can't wait to see him in a Wolves uniform.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X