• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan wins by 18, 71-53.

TH Jr. had 26 points.

Trey Burke had 13 points and 7 assists.

Smot had 10 points and 10 rebounds.

The B1G network said this is the first time Beilein has been 1-0 in conference

Comment

• I have a ticket to the Sugar Bowl tomorrow night. Not sure where the seat is, but it doesn't really matter. Should be a good time regardless.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Have fun.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• ...I guess this would be the first time Beilein has been 2-0 in conference....

Indiana on friday is going to be a bitch.
          Last edited by Kstat; January 2, 2012, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
            ...I guess this would be the first time Beilein has been 2-0 in conference...
            lol
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• mmmmmmmmmmmmm sugar

GO BLUE!!!!!!
              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Go Blue!
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geQpu4PJqWU"]Michigan Football Intro 8- Ohio State - YouTube[/ame]
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I would like to see highlights of every Michigan passing TD this season.
                  To me, it seems like Michigan has connected on a ridiculous amount of lobbed passes this season lol ... especially the ND game.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• At the game. What a shitty half of football. VT outplayed M the entire half(and that's not saying much) and on a bad penalty and a couple of lucky breaks M is up by 4. Holy shit. I hope this game gets better...
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Robinson trying to overtake Tebow for most divine interventions/miracles in a football game.
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        At the game. What a shitty half of football. VT outplayed M the entire half(and that's not saying much) and on a bad penalty and a couple of lucky breaks M is up by 4. Holy shit. I hope this game gets better...

Hope you are having fun CG!
                        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• another lobbed TD pass for Denard Robinson lol
                          Do they practice this 100% of the time?!
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yes!!!! Go Blue!!!!!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              another lobbed TD pass for Denard Robinson lol
                              Do they practice this 100% of the time?!
                              He's always been a QB that throws to spots/areas and not players.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• and he gets lucky Brook. No doubt about it.
                                Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X