No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might be the King of England! Perles always said the mailman was a fraud.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Where's the fire... wtf....... at least when my daughter came home from college with a wtf? t shirt, I asked whats wtf.. thats when she blurted out where's the fire...
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• It is snake oil week, expect Michigan to land some top guys.

Comment

• Plus Rivals, Scout and ESPN all have MIchigan's class significantly higher rated than MSU already...
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Again, these rankings are mostly irrelevant. And I'm saying this as a Spartan with our highest "ranked" class in over a decade. It's what you do with them once they're in the program.

Comment

• You just have to look back a few years and see how many kids don't meet expectations. There are a number of reasons why this happens. Coaching is really important since most of these kids are so dominant in high school. You really do need to take a wait and see approach, although that doesn't stop most of us from getting a little crazy this time of year.

Comment

• Some also mature faster than others; they are schoolboys, after all.
                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• M 26, Purdue 25 at halftime in West Lafayette. 1st 6 minutes or so were dreadful, neither team could score; since then it's been great Big 10 basketball, complete with bodies all over the floor. Where have these guys been the last couple of weeks? They may still lose, but it's been really inspiring so far.

Comment

• yeah, they really inspired me in the 2nd half ... ugh. Hello NIT.
                    Forever One!

Comment

• 7 former Wolverines on Super Bowl rosters Sunday

ANN ARBOR - The University of Michigan will be well represented at the Super Bowl.
                      The NFC champion Arizona Cardinals have five Michigan products on their roster for Sunday: defensive tackles Alan Branch and Gabe Watson, wide receiver and punt returner Steve Breaston, linebacker Victor Hobson and tight end Jerame (JAIR'-eh-mee) Tuman.
                      The AFC champion Pittsburgh Steelers' roster includes two former Wolverines: linebackers Larry Foote and LaMarr Woodley. Both are starters.

Comment

• That really did stink in the second half. It was like watching two different teams. When they start deciding to force the threes, it's all over.

Comment

• I hate the way the 3-point shot has changed the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            I hate the way the 3-point shot has changed the game.
                            I'm happy college ball kicked it out farther this year... big improvement to the college game.. in fact I think they should go even farther out to create even more spacing and reduce, more so, how many coaches rely on the 3 pointer at the college level.
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• the ejection of harris over bullshit had a lot to do with them falling apart. It was an unintentional play. A tehcnical, sure. Ejection? that was home cooking.

You can't expect them to beat purdue on the road without both manny and novak.

Comment

• Shame Manny Harris will probably be gone at the end of the season.
                                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X