U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Honestly, people forget that Bo was not always a really polite nice guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Axe View Post
        Honestly, people forget that Bo was not always a really polite nice guy.
        I don't think we've forgotten. I honestly like it and can't wait for him to bring that fire back to the program so we can start being smug and cocky again. The last decade has been harsh.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You guys have been smug and cocky all throughout the last decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            You guys have been smug and cocky all throughout the last decade.
            I was about to ask when that stopped...

Comment

• Harbaugh is a goofball. Won't last 3 years and nothing will change. OSU will dominate the league and MSU will dominate Michigan for at least the next 2 years.

Comment

• Harbaugh is a very very successful goofball. The kind of goofball that makes for a great leader.

We shall see, Spitoons deserve the right to talk smack now.
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Step 1:

Harbaugh is out in Frisco.......
                  The only logical explanation is:
                  I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Congrats to UofM fans on getting, by far, the best coach available. I'm going to enjoy hating him (I could never really hate Hoke... but an asshole like Harbuagh, no problem).
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Just to keep things in perspective, remember that Harbaugh is no Ebron.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Ideally Harbuagh is on his worst behavior right away and things get contentious with the rest of the big ten coaches real quick.
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Ideally he wins right away and gets underneath the collective skins of the other coaches real quick. But it will probably take a couple of seasons to be competitive...
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                              Ideally Harbuagh is on his worst behavior right away and things get contentious with the rest of the big ten coaches real quick.

Don't worry, he and Dantonio will get along swimmingly... LOL
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• "What's your deal?"

Comment

Working...
                                X