No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but he played great last season until he got hurt then it was all downhill from there.
    Ugh im tired of this, no he wasn't. Last time - since you cant read my posts in the Michigan fourm.

He didn't get hurt till the last play of the Iowa game. He would not have got hurt in that game if he was just 'ok' we would have been running out the clock on the last play. He was terrible in every single road game (Rutgers). Vs Sparty, Peppers had a great first half in the wildcat, Sp8 had the stupid INT at the beginning of the 3rd (that was almost a pick 6) and Harbaugh shut him down we should have won by 4 TDs.

Sp8 looked good vs terrible teams at HOME AND AT HOME ONLY! I really could go on... I watched every game over in the off season.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      Dont forget key 3rd down drops by Butt and Chesson.

This is fun!!!!!
      I forgot about Butt dropping the ball. That was suck.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Ugh im tired of this, no he wasn't. Last time - since you cant read my posts in the Michigan fourm.

He didn't get hurt till the last play of the Iowa game. He would not have got hurt in that game if he was just 'ok' we would have been running out the clock on the last play. He was terrible in every single road game (Rutgers). Vs Sparty, Peppers had a great first half in the wildcat, Sp8 had the stupid INT at the beginning of the 3rd (that was almost a pick 6) and Harbaugh shut him down we should have won by 4 TDs.

Sp8 looked good vs terrible teams at HOME AND AT HOME ONLY! I really could go on... I watched every game over in the off season.
        Hmmmm.. It is a bye week. I'll start watching the games this week and see if I'm on that wave or not. I'm not a Speight fan but I remember him playing good ball. I thought he was really good against Penn State but I was also really drunk that day
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Them having good seasons and getting hurt last year are the only commonalities that those two will ever have.
          I know.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I know you were trolling on that one bro. It was meant for the peeps that didnt
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Harbaugh podcast is pretty awesome. Jim and his Dad are really good together. Very entertaining.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well hell.. this hasn't been my favorite game to watch this year.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Getting their asses kicked they are.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• What the f*ck is going on in AA? Little brother is a terrible team.

Harbaugh better make this right in the 2nd half.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I can't tell if it's Little brother that are fucking awesome, or if it's big brother that are Fucking shit. Going to hazard a guess on the former. And maybe the latter too.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hopin to see some adjustments because this game is going to get delayed by weather.

Comment

• Pussies

The Weather Channel and weather.com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Donovan Peoples-Jones? What a name. Future American President.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Wind assisted TD for Big Bro?

Wind assisted Harbaugh must've made HT adjustments.

Comment

• Wind is an advantage to Sparty. Michigans kicker has a hell of a leg and wind will neutralize him.

Comment

Working...
                                X