Clear All

• Dm4zLehUUAAnSzI.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

• Has the UM Forum imploded yet? SMU 7 - UM 7

Comment

• UM 21 SMU 7. Not yet asshat.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• 28-7 UM. No implosion yet. I'm starting to feel it though. What do you think?
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The offensive tackles are still terrible. Until they figure that out the offense will never be able to operate.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The QB's and TE's are really good for Michigan. The WR's will come around and the RB's are good enough. Runyan and JBB are dog shit.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• To be fair, he DID ask about the U-M Forum. It... tends to be a shade bit more frothing and reactionary from my experience.

Comment

• Reason I said that was 2-fold.
                  1) UM Forum
                  2) SMU v TCU started virtually the same way. Wasn't till the 2nd half TCU put their stamp on the game.

Comment

• SMU has played WAY better than I ever thought they would have. If their defense was a little deeper and they started the running QB from the get go it might have been a little closer when the clock strikes :00

I give them a lot of credit.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And Shea Patterson is the real deal. If he had time to set his feet without constant pass rush or having to roll out he'd be deadly. That kid is good.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I love watching SMU let their QB get pummeled while they try to make the score look closer than it is. That dude is going to be hurting tomorrow.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They're going to kill this kid. TAKE A KNEE SMU!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            And Shea Patterson is the real deal. If he had time to set his feet without constant pass rush or having to roll out he'd be deadly. That kid is good.
                            Still makes Freshman mistakes, like that tipped completion in the 1st half that should have been heading straight to the Michigan end zone. That receiver was blanketed by no less than FOUR defenders. You get away with plays like that against the SMU's of the world, you pay dearly for them against the OSU's of the world.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X