Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Michigan defense is going to destroy lil bro
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We need to put a spy on him (lewerke) this year for sure.

Right now im only worried about ND, we need to set the tone.

Nebraska is a night game and possibly Penn State. Though I thought we could only have 3 night games @ home every 2 years?

A win @ SB and we will undefeated and be top 5 match up going into the Wisconsin game in week 7.
      Last edited by WingsFan; July 19, 2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Ohhh boy jaadam!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Something is going on in Harbaughs little kingdom because he just had another high ranking decommit.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  We need to put a spy on him (lewerke) this year for sure.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Something is going on in Harbaughs little kingdom because he just had another high ranking decommit.
                    This was expected as pointed out

Comment

• I knew it was going to be a down year, still man I was pissed and very frustrated after the South Carolina game. That was JH's worst coaching of his career.

7 months later and that taste is out of my mouth is so are the garbage QBs. Its going to be a good year, im thinking we can go 9-3 - with a Bowl win would be fantastic

Comment

• And you know what, fuck Sparty! Im never to old to evolve my thinking (thank God!). I have said I really never liked calling them little bro, but your right. They cant stand being called that.

Mark Danttollio and his stupid Bowl Rings with the Michigan score? Win or lose - Little Brother was always Little Brother and will always be Little Brother -- lmao~

Comment

This was expected as pointed out
                          Understood but, there is a difference between expectations and reality.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

And you know what, fuck Sparty! Im never to old to evolve my thinking (thank God!). I have said I really never liked calling them little bro, but your right. They cant stand being called that.

Mark Danttollio and his stupid Bowl Rings with the Michigan score? Win or lose - Little Brother was always Little Brother and will always be Little Brother -- lmao~
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• No

Comment

• You're a really weird person. Are you the guy from the movie Split?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X