No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to have to pull a WingsFan after reading the weather report for Sat.

50% chance of rain and gusts of 20-30 mph winds. If its a clear day like the Wisconsin game I'm WAY happy with the -6.5 spread but not with that forecast.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What do you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I'm going to have to pull a WingsFan after reading the weather report for Sat.

50% chance of rain and gusts of 20-30 mph winds. If its a clear day like the Wisconsin game I'm WAY happy with the -6.5 spread but not with that forecast.
        You can let us know what it's like to lose a grand.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          What do you mean?

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          jaaddam good gamblers always re- evaluate, gauge, rate, estimate, appraise, analyze, as the season goes on. I still think Sparty save their best for us, but they SUCK so bad it wont be enough.
          I'm taking your advice.

I still say Michigan thrashes them but after last years bull$hit weather there's no way I'd bet that game in the elements. Green is good at stopping the run but TERRIBLE at stopping the pass. Not going to bet a game where the weather is in favor of helping little brother and I'm giving up points.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Big talker calling off the bet b/c of weather

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• lmfao!!!!

Take the 6.5 if your not going to bet, I need to know now. Ill be placing my bet with someone else

Comment

• DppgzliW4AEysH4.jpg

Comment

• Why do babies keep on complaining about rain? Its October, there is bad weather all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      Very fancy
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Why do babies keep on complaining about rain? Its October, there is bad weather all the time.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm missing all the typical trash talk between the two camps. Some of the best line come out of that trash talking.
                          Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                            I'm missing all the typical trash talk between the two camps. Some of the best line come out of that trash talking.
                            Yeah me too. Harbaugh and Dantonio hate each other in a big way. It kind of sucks but neither team will be giving any bulletin board material this year.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I watched a Shea Patterson interview and almost fell asleep
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I think the hate thing between the coaches is overrated, always has been.

Comment

Working...
                                X