U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    We do nothing innovative on offense in 2018, when all the other top teams do. Look at all the misdirection plays and open playmakers OSU gets. We are not on the same level on offense. We need 10 play drives to score, while their playmakers are always a play away from breaking it.
    The opposing team scores 62 points and you think the number one issue is the offense?

Comment

• I'm not sure what Michigan thought was going to happen once Indiana exposed them on the crossing routes a week ago. Zero pressure on Haskins all day was pathetic.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Like many Lions games in the past, when OSU was scoring 7 and UM was settling for 3 you knew it was going to be a loooooooooong game.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The problem with the Wolverines defense is it is sort of a one trick pony with Dr. Blitz. It's a front running defense, all of its success is predicated on getting to the QB. If you protect the QB, it is rendered inert. It also doesn't seem to generate turnovers.

Comment

• The CBs have been great all year but they couldn't handle ohio's speed.

Plain and simple Meyer outclassed Harbaugh in every way. It was maddening watching Michigan attempt 2 point conversations when they didn't have to. Why chase points?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You have to have all world corners to cover receivers for that long. Dr. Blitz lulls you into a false sense of security with these games where the blitzes are getting home. It's not fundamentally sound but 90 percent of the time it is highly effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  The CBs have been great all year but they couldn't handle ohio's speed.

Plain and simple Meyer outclassed Harbaugh in every way. It was maddening watching Michigan attempt 2 point conversations when they didn't have to. Why chase points?
                  Which is why you switch from Man to Zone. Staying in Man coverage and watching the same thing happen over and over, ugh. That's stupid chest beating pride there.
                  OSU is very adept at running those shallow crossing pick plays - which is one good way to counter man coverage.

Comment

• Highlights of what I shot from today's Michigan Basketball game:

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Thanks!

I put together a Favorites of the Year gallery, from all 7 of the U of M sports I covered (sorry, no football!) as well, if you want to check it out:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mgoblo...oNaBRQs8vcs8P8

Comment

• Pep Hamilton should do double duty with the lions. He can call a 90's offense in two leagues
                          Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Shameless self-promotion time!

But, really, it was great to see Michigan run a decent team off the court, in their house!

Comment

• Well, Spartan fans rejoice! Beilein has left Ann Arbor to get gobbled up in the Pros.

Thanks for the run, John. It was great!

Too bad he kept losing his guys and had to keep starting over.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• FUCK

Comment

Working...
                                X