No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly. Not to mention the stories from that recent college scandal. Rich people paying bribes to get their kids onto NCAA soccer and row teams. These kids never had a background in those sports. They were never on those teams!

But the inner city kid who ACTUALLY plays basketball and football isn't allow to take a couple hundred bucks from a booster.

It's all a sham.

Comment

• I don't know how this is going to end up but welcome back to Ann Arbor Juwan Howard!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah as this college scandal is not fair for those working very hard. And not from wealthy families. And they are the ones getting left out to dry.
          Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• I hear he has done well in the Pros. Hopefully he has the ability to work with kids and take them to the NBA.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Not true. McGary was very highly rated.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• McGary was ranked #2 when he committed. He dropped in the rankings afterwards, maybe to #27. Still, he was the exception. Other top guys (Jaylen Brown, Mo Bamba, RJ Barrett) did have Michigan in their Final 5/Final 3, etc., but we never closed the deal. Beilein did a lot better with the guys in the 30-70 range, plus he found a lot of diamonds in the rough.

Juwan has already offered a top-10 guy, as well as Sharif Abdur-Rahim's son, who's currently ranked #41. Michigan (Saddi was the lead) had already been recruiting him.

Comment

• I only shot that one baseball game this year (where Michigan pummeled MSU) but the images are getting new life with the team's run to the CWS Championship Round:

Wait, let me get him out of his case. I thought I was done caring about sports for the year? ARISE! I already rose. What's this nonsense now? The College World Series! Michigan is in it for the first time in 35 years. Surely you mean the Men's College World Series. Okay yes fine that is its name, technically. If this space talked about stick and ball sports much it would refer to both the baseball and softball championships as just the CWS and rely on the reader to figure it out. Your author has the exact same take on the Women's World Cup, which should just be the 2019 World Cup and you'll figure it out. Anyway, you wave the stick at the ball and things happen? Baseball is a game with a long history and byzantine rules. Here's the wikipedia article. [After THE JUMP: the opponents, the format, the sauce]

The shot they used in the older article is one of my favorites from this year. Once I saw the sunset, I knew I had to position myself in the right spot to have it as my background.
                    The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

Comment

• Beautiful picture

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• If anyone feels like doing this year's UofM football Over/Under contest, here's the link: http://www.detroitlionsforum.com/for...more-enjoyable

Comment

• No
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Gotta beat ND and Ohio this year.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X