No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully, Morgan will get out of his physical or mental funk as well. Michigan will need to use it's depth to their advantage. KU only went 7 deep today until they emptied the bench.

Comment

• Michigan has got to drop the 1-3-1. Kansas might be stronger in the post, but the zone isn't working.

Comment

• Looks like the refs are letting them play

Comment

• That was pathetic, Morgan. There is no chance in hell Withey lets that soft serve shit get past, and you know it.

Comment

• Re: U of M thread (in the Lions Forum)

Yeah but 11-15 and all 22 points in the paint isn't going toget it done.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
              Yeah but 11-15 and all 22 points in the paint isn't going toget it done.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
              That's also true, I suppose. I admit I HATE the 1-3-1, it's a defense that counts on your opponent sucking, hoping they won't hit open perimeter shots.

If I'm Michigan, I gotta feel pretty good though. Kansas was playing out of their minds, and are only up 6.

Comment

• Went about as bad as it could have and only down 6. Not bad.

Comment

• I think I just heard a first, did he mistakenly call Michigan, Michigan State?

Comment

• It boggles my mind how an offensive player can lower his shoulder, initiate contact, and the foul is on the DEFENDER.

One of those things about basketball I have never been able to understand... how someone was able to convince a rules committee that makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      It boggles my mind how an offensive player can lower his shoulder, initiate contact, and the foul is on the DEFENDER.

One of those things about basketball I have never been able to understand... how someone was able to convince a rules committee that makes sense.

I agree, that was BS

Comment

• Goodnight Michigan.

Game over. They just can't get over the hump. Everytime they start a run, Kansas stomps it flat and gets their 10-point lead back.

From top to bottom, the Big Ten might be the best conference... but yet again, the best team is somewhere else.
                        Last edited by chemiclord; March 29, 2013, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Michigan's goal for the coming years has GOT to be getting stronger in the paint. Indiana bullied them, Kansas is bullying them... Ohio State... Michigan State...

It's kinda a shame that Burke is going to be long gone before McGary develops, because that could have been a great combination.

Comment

• But ya know what? Give all the credit in the world to Michigan for not giving up at any point and at least making the final minutes entertaining.

EDIT: And holy... fucking... shit.

Burke from downtown Arlington ties this game with 4 seconds left.
                            Last edited by chemiclord; March 29, 2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Holy fuck

Comment

• Okay... I think I just used up my reverse jinx mojo. U-M's gotta do it on their own in OT, though. I got nuthin' left.

Comment

Working...
                                X