No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I"ll cheer them on chemiclord, Cant beleive I"m saying it, but, go Mich, fuck yeah

Comment

• Kansas is shell-shocked.

Huge 3 in the final minute, though.

Comment

• Trey Bruke, MY DUDE!

So if Michigan pulls this out, this might be one of the more shocking comebacks I've ever seen.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Beilien overcoaching here. I dunno what play he could draw up that would be better than "Let Burke do his thing."

Comment

• Over coached for the win
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• holy shit, just won a hundie,,,sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                Over coached for the win
                Just because something wound up not hurting the team doesn't mean it's not stupid.

What did Beilein do that Burke wasn't going to do anyway? Why kill the momentum like that?

Comment

• Michigan was lucky Elijah Johnson thought Kansas was down 3 and not 2 on the last possession of the game lol.

For real, WTF was he thinking.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    Michigan was lucky Elijah Johnson thought Kansas was down 3 and not 2 on the last possession of the game lol.

He's an idiot. He's not a good pont guard. This kind of play is not unusual to him.

Comment

Michigan was lucky Elijah Johnson thought Kansas was down 3 and not 2 on the last possession of the game lol.

Replay shows that Jordan directed Johnson behind the backboard. It wasn't likely he was going to get a good shot with the line he had.

Comment

• McGary looks like he could develop this year if they keep feeding him.
                        ------------
                        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Probably the same thing when he decided to punch McGary in the balls.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            And holy... fucking... shit.
                            Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
                            Holy fuck
                            Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            Trey Bruke, MY DUDE!
                            Michigan sports history runs deep with all-time great plays...Burke just put himself in the books...what a shot..still stunned!

Last edited by Dr. Emmett.L.Brown; March 29, 2013, 10:16 PM.
                            "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Read after "honors":

Comment

• YES!!!!! WHAT A GAME!!

It's poetic justice that McGary was laying on the ground when Burke put up that 3 to tie the game.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X