Comment

• Who you calling boo?

I cut you.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        Who you calling boo?

I cut you.
        In my hood, you never bring a knife to a gun fight......
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• An architect, an artist and an engineer were discussing whether it was better to spend time with the wife or a mistress. The architect said he enjoyed time with his wife, building a solid foundation for an enduring relationship. The artist said he enjoyed time with his mistress, because of the passion and mystery he found there.
          The engineer said, "I like both."
          "Both?"
          Engineer: "Yeah. If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each assume you are spending time with the other woman, and you can go to the plant and get some work done."
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• A little girl asked her mother, "How did the human race appear?"
            The mother answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children, and so was all mankind made.."
            Two days later the girl asked her father the same question.. The father answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."
            The confused girl returned to her mother and said, "Mom, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys?"
            The mother answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his."

Comment

• A police officer pulls over a speeding car.
              The officer says, " I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir ."
              The driver says, "Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60; perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating. "
              Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: "Now don"t be silly, dear -- you know that this car doesn"t have cruise control."
              As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once !! ?"
              The wife smiles demurely and says, "Well dear you should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did or your speed would have been higher."
              As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, "Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"
              The officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you"re not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine."
              The driver says, "Yeah, well, you see, officer, I had it on, but I took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket."
              The wife says, "Now, dear, you know very well that you didn"t have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you"re driving."
              And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON"T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??"
              The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma"am?"
              "Only when he"s been drinking, officer."

Comment

• What does a Rubik's cube and a penis have in common?
                They both get harder the longer you play with them.

Comment

• During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using the following password:
                  MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofy
                  When asked why such a big password, she said that it had to be at least 8 characters long.

Comment

• When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 C.
                    The Russians used a pencil.

Comment

• Nice!

All good ones entropy.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• US pens , Russian pencils... Very good.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• A husband and wife are shopping in their local Kroger. The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in the cart.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife. "They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans" he replies.

"Put them back, we can't afford them", demands the wife.

They carry on with their shopping. A few aisles farther on, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband. "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife.

Her husband retorts, "So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price."

This is him in Aisle 5.

Comment

• LOL. Good one Malto.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That left a mark, Mark.
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X