No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Texas farmer was touring England. He happened to meet an English farmer and asked him, "What size farm do you have?"

The Englishman proudly announced, "Thirty-five acres!"

"Thirty-five acres?" the Texan scoffed. "Why, I can get in my truck at 8:00 AM and start driving and at noon, I am still on my farm. I can eat lunch and start driving again and at 5:00 PM I am still on my farm.

"Ah, yes," the Englishman nodded in understanding. "I had a truck like that once."
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Brilliant!
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• entropy, you have the best grinners. I am going to have work a little harder to bring a few more smiles. Seems it is really needed.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• 60M Americans are grinning like mo fos still.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Thanks for keeping your political views out of the thread guys. I'm sure everyone appreciates it!
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Oh.... so is this thread about a few good yucks and not being an ass?
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• The "I had a truck like that" joke is superb! Heard it YEARS ago and it's still brilliant. Keep them coming, Entropy.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Walking up the first fairway after Tee off:

Wife: Honey, if I die, would you remarry?
                    Husband: No, probably not.
                    Wife: Oh come on now, you probably would.
                    Husband: ok then, yes, I probably would.
                    Wife: And would you both sleep in our bed?
                    Husband: Definitely not, I'd buy a new bed.
                    Wife: And would you let her use my golf clubs?
                    Husband: Of course not, she's left handed.
                    Last edited by Marko69; November 12, 2016, 04:01 AM.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Two factory workers are talking. The woman says, "I can make the boss give me the day off." The man replies, "And how would you do that?" The woman says, "Just wait and see." She then hangs upside down from the ceiling. The boss comes in and says, "What are you doing?" The woman replies, "I'm a light bulb." The boss then says, "You've been working so much that you've gone crazy. I think you need to take the day off." The man starts to follow her and the boss says, "Where are you going?" The man says, "I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark."

Comment

• A doctor reaches into his smock to get a pen to write a prescription and pulls out a rectal thermometer. "Oh, damn it," he proclaims, "Some asshole has my pen!"

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• OK no more office space memes.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• A New York City yuppie moved to the country and bought a piece of land. He went to the local feed and livestock store and talked to the proprietor about how he was going to take up chicken farming. He then asked to buy 100 chicks. "That's a lot of chicks," commented the proprietor. "I mean business," the city slicker replied. A week later the yuppie was back again. "I need another 100 chicks," he said. "Boy, you are serious about this chicken farming," the man told him. "Yeah," the yuppie replied. "If I can iron out a few problems." "Problems?" asked the proprietor. "Yeah," replied the yuppie, "I think I planted that last batch too close together."

Comment

• Sam walks into his boss’s office and says “Sir, I’ll be straight with you, I know the economy isn’t great, but I have over three companies after me, and I would like to respectfully ask for a raise.”
                                After a few minutes of haggling the boss finally agrees to a 5% raise, and Sam happily gets up to leave. “By the way,” asks the boss, “Which three companies are after you?”
                                “The electric company, water company, and phone company!”

Comment

Working...
                                X