Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    What street urchin thinks a shoe shine is a $20 job?
    One that probably thought he had him at a disadvantage. I doubt he got many takers.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      What street urchin thinks a shoe shine is a $20 job?
      Chicago be a trend setting City for Hustle, Murder and Corruption.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/X5Udl_O6Gns[/ame]
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lol
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I would watch the full movie.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• The son of a Red Chief Indian ask him how he named his sisters.
              "Well," said the Chief, "When the first was born I took her out of the tepee and held her above my head and saw a deer running past so I named her, Running Deer."
              The son said, "Oh I see and what about my other sister?"
              "Ah," said the Chief, "When she was born I took her out of the tepee held her above my head and saw a large cloud against the blue sky so I called her White Cloud."
              "Oh I see," said the son.
              The Chief saw the son looking puzzled and said, "Why all the questions, Two Dogs Shagging?"
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Did his elder brother Crapping Bear explain it to the young lad?
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/XXQ58P4e7Cc[/ame]
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Hah
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• A mother-in-law stopped by unexpectedly the recently married couple's house. She knocks on the door, then immediately walks in. She is shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally naked.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm waiting for Jeff to come home from work," the daughter-in-law answered.

"But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.

"This is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained.

"Love dress? But you're naked!"

"Jeff loves me to wear this dress! It makes him happy and it makes me happy."

The mother-in-law on the way home thought about the love dress. When she got home she got undressed, showered, put on her best perfume and expectantly waited for her husband, lying provocatively on the couch.

Finally her husband came home. He walked in and saw her naked on the couch.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is my love dress," she replied.

"Needs ironing," he says" "What's for dinner?"
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Was on a bus behind a woman the other day. I tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me, you appear to have some semen on your back."
                          "Oh no," she said, "That's probably just yogurt."
                          "I don't think so. I don't ejaculate yogurt"
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• That potato weight lifting further up there is superb, MM.

Comment

• :smile:

Comment

• Got banned from B&Q today. Some ar$ehole in an orange apron came striding up to me asking if I wanted decking.
                                Luckily I got the first punch in.

Comment

Working...
                                X