No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A blonde dropped her clothes off at the dry cleaners, the clerk said, ?come again?. She said, ?oh no, this time it's toothpaste."
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• heh..
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I think it is time to bring this one up again...

[ame]https://youtu.be/zSi-yCV-gQ4[/ame]
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Never saw that before.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Blew a seal video never gets old! Still funny as fk!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Haha!

[ame]https://youtu.be/ekoDt_uxb_E[/ame]
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Superb! And thanks for posting. Never heard of him and now must go and check out more of this guys stuff. Reminds me of Panoptes posting Bill Burr clips...... eternally grateful.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Lofl

Hahahahaha

Hee heer hee hee

Comment

• Went to the Doctors today complaining of strange voices coming from my underpants.
                        The Doctor said, "Ignore them. They're talking bollocks"

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Lol

Parrots are smart

Comment

• Hah! Great parrot joke!

Comment

• Groaner alert, Malto.......

Three parrots in a cage......, one at the bottom, one in the middle and one at the top.
                                Q. Which one owns the cage?

A. The bottom one. The other two are on higher perches.

(Hire Purchase. UK equivalent of USA Instalment Plan)

Fuck it. Too much hard work there.

Comment

Working...
                                X