No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took a dyslexic woman back to my flat last night.
    She ended up cooking my sock.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I found this on twitter with the caption: Nike is dumping Colin Kapernik for Caitlyn Jenner.

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Took a dyslexic woman back to my flat last night.
        She ended up cooking my sock.
        HA!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• A man was eating in a fancy restaurant in Marquette, and there was a gorgeous woman eating at the next table. He had been checking her out all night, but lacked the nerve to go talk to her. Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye went flying out of her socket towards the man.
          With his quick reflexes, he caught it in mid-air. "Oh my gosh, I'm sooooo sorry," the woman said as she popped her eye back into its socket. "Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you."
          They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together and afterwards the woman offered to drive him home. "But it's over an hour out of your way," the man said. "Are you sure you don't mind?" "Not at all," she said. "I'm looking forward to it."
          The guy was amazed and flattered. "You know, you're the perfect woman," he said. "Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"

"No," she replied, "you just happened to catch my eye!"
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ha

I saw that coming.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• UGH!
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Ha

I saw that coming.
                Don't you usually turn a blind eye to this kind of humor?
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Panoptes sees all

Comment

• Groan.
                    Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Uggggghhhhhh!
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Dano, That exact same joke was posted here on August 4, 2018 (this same page as I'm set up) by Malto Marko via Lee Gaus on FB. I laughed again reading it but it did sound quite familiar.

Btw, WHERE IS ENTROPY?

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha!!!!!!
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                Dano, That exact same joke was posted here on August 4, 2018 (this same page as I'm set up) by Malto Marko via Lee Gaus on FB. I laughed again reading it but it did sound quite familiar.

Btw, WHERE IS ENTROPY?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X