Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked this one
    Attached Files
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• GHOST SEX
      A professor at the Auburn University was giving a lecture on
      Paranormal Studies.

To get a feel for his audience, he asks, 'How many people here believe
      in ghosts?'

About 90 students raise their hands.

Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any
      of you think you have seen a ghost?'

About 40 students raise their hands.

That's really good I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone
      here ever talked to a ghost?'

About 15 students raise their hand.

Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?'

Three students raise their hands.

That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have any
      of you ever made love to a ghost?'

Way in the back, Ahmed raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses and says 'Son, all the years I've
      been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to
      a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your
      experience.'

The Middle Eastern student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to
      make his way up to the podium.

When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, 'So, Ahmed,
      tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'

Ahmed replied, "Shit, from back there I thought you said "Goats."

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• lol.. ouch
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• burn
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Lol, that was superb MM....., that'll get copied and pasted across Scotland now!

Irish Pat is on a flight. The air hostess approaches and asks him if he'd like a drink,
            "Err yes thanks, that'll be great, I'll have a Guinness please to be sure."
            She pours his drink and hands it to him.
            She then asks the man sitting next to him.
            Ahmed replies,"Drink? Are you serious? I'd rather be raped by a thousand virgins."
            Irish Pat interrupts, "Holy Mary Mither of God, I didn't realise we had a choice, I'll have that too please to be sure"......., and hands his drink back.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Husband: "Here you go honey, I've brought you some Advil."

Wife: "That's thoughtful of you, but I don't have a headache."

Husband: "Good, let's fuck."
              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Lol, that was superb MM....., that'll get copied and pasted across Scotland now!
                The joke really wouldn't work in a Scottish setting because half the class would have raised their hand. :-D

Comment

• True......., if the joke were about sheep chemiclord........, but goats? No. They are way too fussy and don't stand still !!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    True......., if the joke were about sheep chemiclord........, but goats? No. They are way too fussy and don't stand still !!
                    3 Words....

Ro-Hyp-Nol

Comment

• My sister posted this on Facebook today, and I gave my response.

Lori ##### ######: BROTHER'S WEEK!!!If you have a brother who has made you laugh,punched you, stuck up for you,drove you crazy,annoyed you to no end,hugged you, watched you succeed,saw you fail,picked you back up,cheered you on,made you strong,and is someone you are very proud to have in your life, then re-post this Love you Troy!!

Troy #####: Drink acid, you witch!
                      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• DANG!! LOL!!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                          Husband: "Here you go honey, I've brought you some Advil."

Wife: "That's thoughtful of you, but I don't have a headache."

Husband: "Good, let's fuck."

hhahahahah.. nice!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• An octopus walks into a bar and says 'I can play ANY musical instrument you like'. Englishman gives him a guitar which he plays better than Hendrix. Irishman gives him a piano which he plays better than Elton . Scotsman throws him a set of bag pipes. The octopus fumbles about for a couple of minutes and the Scotsman says 'Whats wrong - can ye no play it?'. The octopus says 'Play it ? - I'm gonna fuck her brains out once I get her pyjamas off!

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• "Scotsman throws him a set of bag pipes."
                                ------------------------Listened to a "Scotsman" play the pipes today in tribute to USA MIA-POW's Very stirring.

GO LIONS "11" !
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X