Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    What part was funny, exactly? The part that said he was Muslim when in reality he isn't? Or the part that implied he'll be assasinated as soon as he's elected?

Guess I'm weird. I don't find ignorant, racist, murderous jokes to be funny.
    to each his (or her) own.. i guess i dont take things that serious.. maybe it's the pollish in me but racism in jokes really dont bother me as long as its a joke and not meant to be cruel.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Now back to the thread topic:

What's purple and gray and flies around Toivola?
      Batmaninen.... Probably a joke only a Yooper will get. [/quote]

LOL- I got it, and I'm not just a Yooper, I'm considered a "dumb yooper"

Comment

I got a Fathers Day card from my son who lives in Las Vegas. On the bottom he wrote: "Dad, this card originated in Las Vegas, the land of fake tits and real assholes"

Comment

I really can't add to what Deborah and SLF said but I do want to say that I'm sickened and disappointed by what some of you have said. The original joke was so obviously based on untruths and hate that I don't see how anyone could possibly find it funny and how someone could post one of those internet emails that are written to intentionally sway the public toward hatred with untruths without having the common sense to look into the validity of it is incomprehensible to me. It's irresponsible and I'm appalled by it.
          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Thanks Jaadam, those two make me want to cheer,or something like that, for Croatia.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Originally posted by romster View Post
              I really can't add to what Deborah and SLF said but I do want to say that I'm sickened and disappointed by what some of you have said. The original joke was so obviously based on untruths and hate that I don't see how anyone could possibly find it funny and how someone could post one of those internet emails that are written to intentionally sway the public toward hatred with untruths without having the common sense to look into the validity of it is incomprehensible to me. It's irresponsible and I'm appalled by it.
              are you equally appaled that the candidates (Obama more so than McCain) uses untruths in thier campaigning.

Comment

Rereading my post was amusing. I'm so dramatic at times. Still, I've been very surprised and dismayed at the crazy lies circulating. I guess that's really all I have to say about it. So dwt, we'd have to go to the politics section to discuss further. And I'm not inclined to at the moment.
                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Rereading my post was amusing. I'm so dramatic at times. Still, I've been very surprised and dismayed at the crazy lies circulating. I guess that's really all I have to say about it. So dwt, we'd have to go to the politics section to discuss further. And I'm not inclined to at the moment.
                  The only thing I have to say about this is that I'm surprised YOU'RE surprised at this. Manipulation of dis-information has been pretty much S.O.P. for the political arena for the last two hundred years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by yooperman View Post
                    Now back to the thread topic:

What's purple and gray and flies around Toivola?
                    Batmaninen.... Probably a joke only a Yooper will get.
                    LOL- I got it, and I'm not just a Yooper, I'm considered a "dumb yooper"[/QUOTE]

I got it Yoop, kinda like calliing Tortilla chips tort a la chips.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                      Thanks Jaadam, those two make me want to cheer,or something like that, for Croatia.
                      i'm kind of fan of the blonde but i'd jump on the grenade and take the other if you already called dibs.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

i go back and read my posts as well..
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          The only thing I have to say about this is that I'm surprised YOU'RE surprised at this. Manipulation of dis-information has been pretty much S.O.P. for the political arena for the last two hundred years or so.
                          Good point.

BTW, I have Snopes in my favorites on both work and home computers. I'm very vigilant when it comes to correcting retransmitted bullshit. I like to use the 'reply to all' function when doing it too.

Q: How did the blonde break her leg raking leaves?

A: She fell out of the tree.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                            Good point.

BTW, I have Snopes in my favorites on both work and home computers. I'm very vigilant when it comes to correcting retransmitted bullshit. I like to use the 'reply to all' function when doing it too.

Q: How did the blonde break her leg raking leaves?

A: She fell out of the tree.
                            Urban myth
                            AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                              Good point.
                              Actually I don't think it's a relevant point. The political parties aren't posting that crap here. These boneheads are.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                Actually I don't think it's a relevant point. The political parties aren't posting that crap here. These boneheads are.
                                Your response was to my response to Chemi's response to Rommy being suprised at all the disinformation being spread, so though not relavant to the thread, it was to the discussion/direction the thread had taken.
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X