No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoZ-OEIMhmM"]Police Dashcam - "No tickets to pretty girls....sign here" - YouTube[/ame]
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge, so they stopped.

The leader, a big burly man, gets off his bike and says, "What are you doing?" "I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity so he asked... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So she does... And it was a long, deep, lingering kiss.

After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl........"
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Guy's a dick, but that was fucking funny.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That was perfect timing hehe

Comment

• Three friends married women from different parts of the world......

The first man married a Greek girl. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning.
                It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.
                The second man married a Thai. He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking.
                The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.
                The third man married a girl from Scotland . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal.
                He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything either but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he pees.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LOL. I love jokes where you can see the punchline coming but it is funny anyway.
                  Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Oldie but a goodie.

GO LIONS "11" !
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I was just perusing Craig's List and found this.

Priorities.

Only in Alabama...

order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
                      Fridge cheap - $100 (Rdale)

Date: 2011-09-19, 5:51PM CDT
                      Reply to: sale-cusfw-2607229753@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Bought this fridge from an appliance store in pcola 8 months ago,need it gone asap,trailer being repoed and dont have storage. Will also trade for rc plane. Call 251-597-5901 or text. Worked fine right up until power was turned off.
                      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I almost missed what made that post special. Had to read it twice.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Hint:

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Yep. They're repossessing his trailer and he'll trade his refridgerator for a radio controlled car.

I also like the line about it working fine until the power got shut off.

Comment

• Son: got sent to the headmasters office today
                              Dad: why
                              Son: teachers asked me what 2 x 3 was, I said 6.
                              Dad: well, that's right, what's the problem
                              Son: but then she asked me what's 3 x 2
                              Dad: what's the fuckin difference?
                              Son: that's what I said.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Mum to first son: what do u want for breakfast?
                                First son: I'll just have some fucking toast.
                                The mum slaps him around the head, tells him to get to school.
                                Mum to 2nd son: what do you want for breakfast?
                                Second son: well you clearly don't want to make toast so I'll just have some fucking cereal.

Comment

Working...
                                X