No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard it with mashed potatos and the ending line was different ..................I don't know but I don't want any of those fucking mashed potatos that's for sure.

GO LIONS "11" !
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Here is a joke I was told last night, very funny, my sense of humour......, but I'm not sure if you Americans will get it......., unless of course you know the slang term in it.

Paddy goes for a job interview at a Blacksmiths. The Blacksmith asks: "Paddy, have you ever shoe'd a horse before?
      Paddy: Err, no, but I told a donkey to fuck off a few months ago."

Classic.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Get it. Groan.

GO LIONS "11" !
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I don't post much....but I must say, Marko, you a quickly becoming one of my all time favorite posters.

Comment

• British Formula one driver James Hunt was walking back to the paddock (pits) after his car had broke in the British Grand Prix. He came upon one very over-served fan by the fence who asked him what happened to his car. Hunt replied "Piston broke" The fan slurred back, "Me too"
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• good joke.jpg

Comment

• good joke 2.jpg

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• HA!!!

GO LIONS "11" !
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                          Fluier de GAY!!!
                          Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Daffy Duck checked in to a hotel. He calls the front desk and asks room service to bring him a Prophylactic ..... the desk clerk asks, "Would you like that on your bill?"
                            that's 'despicable'
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• If this doesn't make you laugh, you might be dead.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWng0Equoe0&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]The Tug Toner Hard Workout - YouTube[/ame]
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Very nice... that would make a pretty good gag gift if they actually sold it too.
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X