No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Someone stole the toilets at the local police station, cops have nothing to go on."
    -------------------------Female cops have even less to go on.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Just bought a book, "How to Make an Absolute Fortune Quickly" by Robin Banks. I'm looking fwd to reading it, hope it's got some good tips.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LOL Minnow. I'm stealing that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Just bought a book, "How to Make an Absolute Fortune Quickly" by Robin Banks. I'm looking fwd to reading it, hope it's got some good tips.
          First, write a book and give a catchy title, like, "It's My Money and I Need It Now." Sell it to unsuspecting suckers, there is one born every minute. Sit back and watch the dollars roll in.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• By Robin Banks

(Make money by robbing banks...)
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yes. That was the joke Cgvt. Was that humour lost on here?

Here's another one:

How to live with three testicles. By Russian writer Whoja Nikabolokov.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I have to adimit that I had to read it twice before I got it, Marko. Ha!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  By Robin Banks

(Make money by robbing banks...)
                  Doh ! .... right over my head.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• How to live with one testicle, by russian writer Ivor Bolokov.

How to be a swimming pool attendant in India....., by Indian writer Didja Hanjerbandin.

Comment

• "Forty Steps to the Outhouse" ...... by Willie Makit & Betty Dont.

"White Ceiling" ..... by Ivan Yockinoff.

"Antlers in the Treetops" ..... by Hoo Goosetamoose.
                      Last edited by Sharkbait; November 11, 2011, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Lmao @ Hoo Goosetamoose!!! Is he Sath Afreekan?!

Comment

• http://freespace.virgin.net/markr.ro...fB-History.jpg
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• A pharmacist walked into his shop to find a man leaning against the wall. "What's wrong with him?" he asked the assistant. "He came in for cough syrup, but I couldn't find any. So I gave him an entire bottle of laxatives.""You fucking idiot
                            .... You can't treat a cough with laxatives!" said the pharmacist." "Of course you can!" replied the assistant, "look at him, he's too fucking scared to cough now!"

Comment

• Sorry, double post. Joke wasn't that good.

I liked the shuttle Colombia one deb......., probably the sickest one there as well. I feel bad for that!
                              Last edited by Marko69; November 13, 2011, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• LOL Deb.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X