X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OR Lion View Post
    Lions fan: You a Lions fan?

Bear fan: Nope, Bears

Lions fan: Bears? That's like having gay sex with men once a week.

Bears fan: Yep.

Now that's funny....
    Come take a look at

< The New Lions GM!

Comment

BTW, I have Snopes in my favorites on both work and home computers. I'm very vigilant when it comes to correcting retransmitted bullshit. I like to use the 'reply to all' function when doing it too.
      Good boy.
      "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

For the record: I did not offer my post to be a post of fact, only that it might be a reason the joke was initiated.

I still have a problem with being politically correct. Even when Obama has to apologize for not letting someone sit within the camera angles with traditional muslim garb.

This is supposed to be a joke thread and my offering was only to help others understand why that "joke" might have been offered.

I remain on record that I did not think it was funny but, if we wish to remain political, I will not be voting for Obama either.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

I go away for a few days and all hell breaks lose.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Originally posted by DanO View Post
            I go away for a few days and all hell breaks lose.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!

LOL DanO, It wouldn't have been so bad, but it was a crap joke anyway.

PandS Frank- You need another team, Croatia were beaten by Turkey tonight (Sorry, Tonite).
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

For the record, Consuelo is a Spanish name.

CONSUELO
              Gender: Feminine Usage: Spanish Pronounced: kawn-SWE-lo [key]
              Means "consolation" in Spanish. It is taken from the title of the Virgin Mary, Nuestra Se?ora del Consuelo, meaning "Our Lady of Consolation".

Add to favorites (0) | Email this
              The boy's and girl's name Consuelo \c(o)-nsue-lo, con-suelo\ is pronounced kohn-SWAY-loh. It is of Latin and Old French origin, and its meaning is "consolation, comfort". Honors Santa Maria del Consuelo. In 1842 George Sand, a popular French author, published a historical novel called "Consuelo". The heroine, a gypsy, became a successful opera singer.
              Consuelo has 4 variant forms: Chela, Chelo, Consolata and Consuela.

Consuelo is a very popular female first name and an uncommon surname (source: 1990 U.S. Census). Displayed below is the baby name popularity trend for the girl's name Consuelo. Click here to compare Consuelo with related baby names
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Ok, here's my racist/sexist joke for the day.

What do you call a Mexican girl with six in legs?
                Consuelo

What's the name of the guy that drives her around?
                Carlos
                AXE 'EM!

Comment

CARLOS Gender: Masculine
                  Usage: Spanish, Portuguese
                  Pronounced: KAHR-los (Spanish) [key]
                  Spanish and Portuguese form of CHARLES
                  Suspicion breeds trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    For the record: I did not offer my post to be a post of fact, only that it might be a reason the joke was initiated.

I still have a problem with being politically correct. Even when Obama has to apologize for not letting someone sit within the camera angles with traditional muslim garb.

This is supposed to be a joke thread and my offering was only to help others understand why that "joke" might have been offered.

I remain on record that I did not think it was funny but, if we wish to remain political, I will not be voting for Obama either.
                    Hmmm, for some reason, I doubt you would have posted that smear piece if you hadn't been against Obama. I wonder why you even saved that email?

Funny that the person who posted the original ignorant "joke" can't seem to defend it.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

What's the name of the guy that drives her around?
                      Carlos

And how many boyfriends does she have?
                      Just Juan
                      AXE 'EM!

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                        Hmmm, for some reason, I doubt you would have posted that smear piece if you hadn't been against Obama. I wonder why you even saved that email?

Funny that the person who posted the original ignorant "joke" can't seem to defend it.
                        it was just a joke I didn't mean to start a big debates about what's an appropriate joke nor mccain vs Obama fight. Thought it would just go away.

But if you want me to defend the joke I could with this:
                        Scroll back thru the joke thread and there is other jokes about about dealth didn't see any complaints about them. If it wasn't of a political nature I doubt anyone would of complained!
                        I'm not to blame.

I voted for the other guy!

Nov. 2008

Comment

Rush Limbaugh would think you're hilarious.
                          AXE 'EM!

Comment

Names have different meanings in different languages, For example "Yooperman" in English means "Man from U.P."

"Yooperman" in Native American means "Man with Penis of many inches"

Comment

The Adult Shoppe called and they want their extra large dildo back immediately.
                              AXE 'EM!

Comment

The Adult Shoppe called and they want their extra large dildo back immediately.
                                LOL-

I'm not good with the Native American language, so "Yooperman" could mean something entirely different. I was just guessing. (:

Comment

Working...
                                X